Million Dollar Menu

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
No words are necessary. Oh, and prob not safe for work. Depending on where you're at. Especially McDonald's.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH0Wwl0A7QY[/youtube]

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I honestly can't believe that the McDonalds franchises (because a couple of the employees clearly kicked those idiots out) let these people in their establishment. Oh, and their rap sucks.

If they were trying to be funny, they failed miserably.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's pretty much the most baller thing ever done by anyone in any instance. You're both lying and should be ashamed of yourselves.

And yes, 99% of all rap now a days sucks terribly, but I'd rather listen to that over any lil wayne song ever made.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Username said:
It's pretty much the most baller thing ever done by anyone in any instance. You're both lying and should be ashamed of yourselves.

And yes, 99% of all rap now a days sucks terribly, but I'd rather listen to that over any lil wayne song ever made.

That's your opinion, and I respect your right to have your opinion. However, I am not lying, and I have no reason to feel ashamed of myself for saying how I feel.

And yes, there are Lil' Wayne songs that I would listen to over this pile of shit - and I hate him as a rapper.