Miley Cyrus Performance. Shocking, or WGAS?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Once again... shock factor gets attention, notoriety, and press.

Cyrus is following the same model as Lady GaGa and Kesha. Go back 20 years... Madonna.

The media bites on this bait every time... as does the general public, apparently.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
CGI_Ram said:

Cyrus is following the same model as Lady GaGa and Kesha. Go back 20 years... Madonna.

The media bites on this bait every time... as does the general public, apparently.

Fags! :sly:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:
X said:
She used to be a very attractive young woman.
Dunno what happened.

mileycyrus.jpg
MileyCyrus_071025.jpg

Exactly. WTF? You go from that to THIS?

Miley-Cyrus-just-loves-to-bite-her-tongue.jpg

What a fuckin' train wreck.

I don't care I'd still bang her. The important part, if you know what I mean but I will explain if I hafta, is still the same as it was when she had long hair hahahahahahaha

Yeah I'd hit it then ask for some money. :sly:

bluecoconuts

Legend
CGI_Ram said:

I wouldn't put her in the same model as Ke$ha or whatever the hell she calls herself. Mostly because Kesha is actually incredibly smart, she used to get out of school and sneak onto colleges to go to history lectures in high school, and was ready to go to a very good college on a scholarship when she was asked to become a performer and she went that route. Still very smart though, and very into history and science. She has said that she only writes her songs that way because she knows that's what'll make her money.

I think that Lady GaGa and Cryus are just kind of stupid and out to make headlines. Cryus looks gross to me, that tongue thing is really unattractive.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI_Ram said:

You have to go back 30 years with Madonna and she is still relevant and at least she could sing and write a decent song

These other bitches can't lol.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
RamFan503 said:

This is the new demon-look. Like the horn stumps coming out of the top of her head?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Stranger said:
RamFan503 said:

This is the new demon-look. Like the horn stumps coming out of the top of her head?

No Stranger those are handles........ :cool:

had

Rookie
That whole performance was just embarrassing. I felt totally embarrassed for her. She made a fool out of herself. But I thought she had a pretty rockin little body.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lol at Will Smith and his kiddo's reaction in the front row.
:lol:

Attachments

• will-smith-jaden-willow-reaction-miley-cyrus-vmas-2013.jpg
    will-smith-jaden-willow-reaction-miley-cyrus-vmas-2013.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 148

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Yeah it's music industry that drives artists to shock behavior and is doing some real harm in the process

Check this:

"The deathblow came by way of the music industry, which in the early 1980s, joined forces with corporate entities eyeing the multibillion-dollar privatization of the country’s prison systems, and Gangsta rap was born. According the Ed Burns, (co-creator of The Wire) in a recent Al Jazeera Fault Lines documentary he said, “The war on drugs was a war on the Blacks. It was designed basically to take that energy that was coming out of the Civil Rights movement… and destroy it!” Of course teenaged Blacks took the bait, buying into the music industries concept of what the good life was all about and how to obtain it. Shortly thereafter, Black racists were literally exterminating other blacks physically, mentally and spiritually by the hundreds of thousands, while filling the prison systems with hundreds of thousands of black males. What they left behind were vast networks of inner city waist lands devastated by drug lords, riots, poverty, ignorance, over-population, and urban flight.
The Gangsta Lifestyle Fantasy Program or GLFP also downloaded another more sinister message into the hearts and minds of Black youths, stripping away the last vestiges of the false dignity/identity program called Black Pride. The new message: call yourselves Niggers and own it!
I’ll bet the record executives who invented it, laughed all the way to the bank. The irony of making billions, just by getting Black people to call themselves Niggers over the airwaves, while bragging about killing each other. Mind you, the whole plan didn’t stand a chance of working without some racist, capitulating Blacks agreeing to be front men for the record execs, to assist in brainwashing other Blacks into adopting their very own GLFPs, with a language all their own. The language was called Ebonics, which was really just another way of saying, “We give up on learnin,'” preferring instead to wallow in a state where they are perceived (because of their actions) as inferior, ignorant and separated from the rest of society."

<a class="postlink" href="http://thenegroconundrum.blogspot.com/2012/10/black-culture-ideology-built-on-racism.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://thenegroconundrum.blogspot.com/2 ... acism.html</a>

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Picture-159.png

I just think it sucks that she is stealing fashion cues from Vera De Milo.