Miley Cyrus Performance. Shocking, or WGAS?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
People are going nuts over this (some getting downright insulted), and I really don't see what the big deal is. She's 20, so she can do whatever she wants. And if people idolize her and think she should maintain some sort of dignified status because of her children's show way back when, then ... find another idol.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir2n8bgsePg[/youtube]

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I kept hearing all of this stuff about it and then when I finally looked up the video and saw it I didn't see what the big deal was at all. I've definitely seen far worse things on tv before. I honestly don't care what any celebrities do and I don't follow them at all but I know a lot of people in our country do. And reading about her recent behavior it just seems like she's doing this for attention anyway so she's basically getting what she wants. I think MTV is the worst channel on tv and pretty much garbage. Seeing so many people online talk about celebrities makes me glad I don't follow them lol. Kind of sad that so many people (especially younger people) know more about this compared to real things that matter going on in the world like in Syria for example.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Zombie Slayer said:
I kept hearing all of this stuff about it and then when I finally looked up the video and saw it I didn't see what the big deal was at all. I've definitely seen far worse things on tv before. I honestly don't care what any celebrities do and I don't follow them at all but I know a lot of people in our country do. And reading about her recent behavior it just seems like she's doing this for attention anyway so she's basically getting what she wants. I think MTV is the worst channel on tv and pretty much garbage. Seeing so many people online talk about celebrities makes me glad I don't follow them lol. Kind of sad that so many people (especially younger people) know more about this compared to real things that matter going on in the world like in Syria for example.
My thoughts exactly. If Syrians were 'twerking' each other, it would probably be a big deal. As it stands, they're only gassing their own people, so ... whatever.

bluecoconuts

Legend
She looks gross. I'm offended that people keep talking and posting her ugly face all over the place. I don't care what she does, I don't want to see it because I don't like her, so I'm more annoyed people keep bringing it up.

Post cute girls, I care about them. Ugly slags can go do whatever they do.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I happen to think she's an attractive young woman.

That said... this makes me cringe thinking young America might be somehow looking up to this person and behavior. I'm sick and tired of shock media!

For once it would be nice for someone famous to get publicity for doing good things... because it's out there waiting to be shown.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I watched it after so many people bitched about it, or else I'd have never known. She's an attention whore yes, but I don't really see what the big deal is. The same people "appalled" and bitching are the same people that made her that way. Who cares? Honestly, why would anyone non-related give a single fuck?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
She looks gross. I'm offended that people keep talking and posting her ugly face all over the place. I don't care what she does, I don't want to see it because I don't like her, so I'm more annoyed people keep bringing it up.

Post cute girls, I care about them. Ugly slags can go do whatever they do.

This^^^ I finally saw the stupid ass "performance". It was just plain lame in every aspect.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Who cares. If she wants to be that much of an attention whore let her. It's not really "shocking" to me at all. It's just "shocking" that we give her that much attention.

It's like trolls. What do we say, "don't feed the trolls". Well we continue to reply to troll threads which gives them the attention that they crave. In this way, giving Miley Cyrus this much attention is akin to feeding trolls. Who cares? Let her be the attention whore she wants to be

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What's shocking to me is that we know who she is in the first place. A very ordinary girl with very ordinary talent. She gets on the big stage and acts like a crack whore and we are all shocked? Next distraction please. :roll:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
CGI_Ram said:
I happen to think she's an attractive young woman.

That said... this makes me cringe thinking young America might be somehow looking up to this person and behavior. I'm sick and tired of shock media!

For once it would be nice for someone famous to get publicity for doing good things... because it's out there waiting to be shown.

I think she is a little cutie too.

I posted this on the Herd. There is a poster there named Ramgator, he is a die hard fan and a great poster. And he has values from the 1950's LOL. He regularly rants about this kind of thing and when this performance occurred I was waiting for it......here is my reply and it fits in here perfectly.

This is a different world now.

This stuff is normal........not great but normal.

You need to go work harder there are millions of dumbasses watching the kardasians who need to collect benefits from our hard earned and cleverly stolen tax dollars.

So shut up and work more. :boing:

And I knew this post was going to be coming from you hahahaha

Then there was a response from a guy names JamesJM who is one of the greatest posters that board has ever seen, maybe the greatest. He said:

I don't know, Les... I don't think that was 'normal'. Accepted, yes... barely shocking if at all. Embarrassingly bad absolutely.... Lets face it... these days the USA couldn't distinguish between a Rembrandt and the new cellophane wrapping graphics on a Ho-Ho knock-off. - JamesJM

To which I replied:

Accepted.....yeah.

Reality TV is pretty much become real life all around us. Behavior that is acceptable now is among the worst and lowest I have seen in my life. Things that used to make people deeply ashamed, especially celebrities, has become a "badge of honor". The whole American culture of celebrity and "look at me" makes me sick. Most of the "entertainment" industry is trying to shock as much as entertain. The more over the top the better seems to be the way they make decisions on what to promote and how to promote it.

It's hideous. It is actually teaching people to create drama and issues in their own lives.

All that said it's sad that our nation is this way, but it's making people rich so there will be celebrities that will get banged on tape and release it to increase their fame and notoriety. Sad state of affairs.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My only gripe about this is that MC is the opposite of hot and her ass is fucking flabby.

I enjoy watching hot chicks act like sluts. Watching this has zero arousal effect for me.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
My only gripe about this is that MC is the opposite of hot and her ass is fucking flabby.

I enjoy watching hot chicks act like sluts. Watching this has zero arousal effect for me.

Will you post that vid you have of you twerking? :hehe:

She could use a few squats I agree......but I'd still bang her for all I was worth ahhaha.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Selassie I said:
LOL

And here I thought I was the shallow one. :bign:

Oh no.....I am like one atom deep I'm so shallow.....I'm two dimensional when it comes to that. :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:
LOL

And here I thought I was the shallow one. :bign:

Oh no.....I am like one atom deep I'm so shallow.....I'm two dimensional when it comes to that. :sly:

That makes me feel a lot better. Thanks man.

lolololol

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:

Pretty much.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Flat ass, flat chest, boney shoulders, man hair, overbite....stupid tongue hanging out all the time.

That's shallow. :bg:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
VCRam said:
Flat ass, flat chest, boney shoulders, man hair, overbite....stupid tongue hanging out all the time.

That's shallow. :bg:

Are you kidding me,,, shallow? That is thorough, very accurate, and well thought out... that's how I'd describe it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
She used to be a very attractive young woman.
Dunno what happened.

mileycyrus.jpg
MileyCyrus_071025.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
She used to be a very attractive young woman.
Dunno what happened.

mileycyrus.jpg
MileyCyrus_071025.jpg

Exactly. WTF? You go from that to THIS?

Miley-Cyrus-just-loves-to-bite-her-tongue.jpg

What a fuckin' train wreck.