Mike Vick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very cool. Michael Vick has definitely grown as a person.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
One of the few athletes that I can remember who actually has grown and learned from his mistake. I really like the part about him focusing on helping Smith. It does not seem like lip service either. I was never a VIck fan but its hard not to root for him now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'll be in the minority, but I think this is all fake endearment. He's only doing this stuff because he got caught.

If he truly, genuinely means it, great. I applaud that.

But there's always going to be some doubt in my head about his actions.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'll be in the minority, but I think this is all fake endearment. He's only doing this stuff because he got caught.

If he truly, genuinely means it, great. I applaud that.

But there's always going to be some doubt in my head about his actions.

I was so disgusted at what Vick did I wanted him out of the NFL and wanted the legal system to throw the book at him. Plus I never liked him as a QB.

Fast forward to him being released and getting a second chance in the NFL I saw an interview with him. He was clearly a changed person, you could feel it and it wasn't an act IMO. He was beyond ashamed of himself and while he felt like he paid his dues he was also still regretful.

It totally changed my opinion of him as a person and I very, very rarely do that. As in almost never.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ruff ruuffff grrrrr

- translated thats my yorkie telling Vick to shut the f*#% up

I agree with your yorkie, but Vick could have roasted Cooper and pretty much ended his career, at least in the short term. The media really wanted to do it. I hope he actually has changed.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Seems like he's grown, but Vick on the Rams..............................

giphy.gif

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I was so disgusted at what Vick did I wanted him out of the NFL and wanted the legal system to throw the book at him. Plus I never liked him as a QB.

Fast forward to him being released and getting a second chance in the NFL I saw an interview with him. He was clearly a changed person, you could feel it and it wasn't an act IMO. He was beyond ashamed of himself and while he felt like he paid his dues he was also still regretful.

It totally changed my opinion of him as a person and I very, very rarely do that. As in almost never.

For his sake, I hope he has.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
All the non-football stuff aside, The RGIII's and Manziels of the world should take note. His game took a massive upward trajectory when Andy Reid cured his "one-read and run" propensity. Andy Reid saved his career both in terms of personal maturity but more importantly in terms of being a well-rounded pocket-first qb in the nfl. Unfortunately for him though he figgured it out at age 30 rather than 20.