Mike Tyson Comeback

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m so fucking tired of these influencers.

I never want to hear about any Kard/Jenner, Paul or any other of these attention whores again.

Build something real, be something real, DO something real.

Monetizing attention for money and attention’s sake is how we make shit humans…

Girl in Africa at 16 figures out how to cheaply and efficiently capture water from air and you’d have to search out that story.

One of these attention whores buys a Starbucks coffee after clearly spending hours on their hair, makeup and designer clothes and millions of people see that as “content” and spend their time talent and treasures contributing to it.

With the limited bandwidth out there… we’ve forgone the sublime for the ridiculous.

And Akers tore his Achilles… fuck!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m so fucking tired of these influencers.

I never want to hear about any Kard/Jenner, Paul or any other of these attention whores again.

Build something real, be something real, DO something real.

Monetizing attention for money and attention’s sake is how we make shit humans…

Girl in Africa at 16 figures out how to cheaply and efficiently capture water from air and you’d have to search out that story.

One of these attention whores buys a Starbucks coffee after clearly spending hours on their hair, makeup and designer clothes and millions of people see that as “content” and spend their time talent and treasures contributing to it.

With the limited bandwidth out there… we’ve forgone the sublime for the ridiculous.

And Akers tore his Achilles… fuck!!!
Haters gonna hate! ~ Glozell

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvUh7RxuHOI