Mike Tomlin on Josh Scobee

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Penguin.

Rookie
"I'd punt on 4th and 1 from the goal before I ever let Josh Scobee kick again" - Mike Tomlin

Oh my God.

TXRams86

The Infamous
That's pretty harsh.
Dude acts like Scobee just lost him the Superbowl.
Players have shitty games sometimes, it happens.
Cut the guy if necessary but there's no need to air out laundry like that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a classless asshole. Take responsibility for your own shitty coaching. "HERP DERP WE HAVE LE'VEON BELL, LET'S PASS THE BALL ON 4TH AND 1 WITH MIKE VICK HERP DERP!"

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Speaking on behalf of what most Steeler fans think. Very classy

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Wow, what's with the wave of coaches being unclassy as shit lately? Arians throwing out random potshots last year, now Tomlin blaming his kicker like the guy already lost him the entire season instead of one game? Especially after the guy was all class and apologized for letting the team down?

Like others, not a big fan of Tomlin right now.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I liked Mike Tomlin.. up to this point... That was pretty classless. Like @SuperMan28 said, under the bus AND some. That wasn't cool.
I never like Tomlin after Super Bowl 43. Just another arrogant self-centered HC who has no idea what the term winning with grace means.
Ironically he's a lot like that Asshat in Arizona.

V3

Hall of Fame
Whose fault is it that you have him as your kicker, Tomlin?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow, what's with the wave of coaches being unclassy as crap lately? Arians throwing out random potshots last year, now Tomlin blaming his kicker like the guy already lost him the entire season instead of one game? Especially after the guy was all class and apologized for letting the team down?

Like others, not a big fan of Tomlin right now.
Pagano said some questionable things about luck two weeks ago too

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Could not happen to a better team, I would like to send this poster to Coach Tomlin!
attachment.php

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Tomlin's 15 minutes of coaching fame are coming to an end. Been overrated for awhile now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lotta Rams fans out there that wish Fisher was like that instead of giving his usual spiel in pressers after a loss.
"Dahhh, why don't you call out your players instead of saying they gave effort??? Dahhhhhh."

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lotta Rams fans out there that wish Fisher was like that instead of giving his usual spiel in pressers after a loss.
"Dahhh, why don't you call out your players instead of saying they gave effort??? Dahhhhhh."

Eh, I'm not in favor of that. But I also think there's a difference. You can call a guy out in a tasteful way. But calling out a player that you already CUT like that? No bueno.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Apparently a lot of teams have already called Scobee about kicking for them. Can you imagine if he signed with a team that played the Steelers and kicked the field goal that ended their season? I wonder what he'd say to that.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
"I'd punt on 4th and 1 from the goal before I ever let Josh Scobee kick again" - Mike Tomlin

Oh my God.

Can you cite a source for this? I searched for it and can not find any reference of him actually saying this.....

…..

Legend
I think there was already a negative kicker movement in Pittsburgh.......remember they were the ones constantly going for two after TD's