Mike Thomas?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The way I see it, Thomas, Reynolds &
Cooper are each going to have X amount of plays scripted, gonna need 4-5 of them to be well executed

Should be doable

There are roughly 50ish snaps to be distributed to the WR room with Woods out. Maybe 60 if the Rams offense keeps the chains moving against Nawlins' depleted secondary.

Still think Kupp & Watkins eat up a lot of Z & X. But yeah I have to think both Thomas and Reynolds get some of those snaps even if it's a small percentage to see what they can do. And I pray Everett gets some of them in the form of snaps at Y.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Thomas has the ability to fill in that Woods role. Stack him with Kupp and Higbee and let him feast off of single coverage in the intermediate range. I don't think teams are going to stop paying attention to Kupp and he is drawing a lot of attention out of those stacked sets.

I also think that Thomas could be put in the role that Watkins has been playing. Let Watkins play out of the stacked set. Thomas, I know, has the ability to beat press coverage

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
He's playing special teams, like Reynolds

I think those two take over for Woods.

I think Kupp is too good in the slot to try to push him outside. Could be wrong though. I’d love to see how far Reynolds has come in the last 11 weeks. He has the potential to start.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
There are roughly 50ish snaps to be distributed to the WR room with Woods out. Maybe 60 if the Rams offense keeps the chains moving against Nawlins' depleted secondary.

Still think Kupp & Watkins eat up a lot of Z & X. But yeah I have to think both Thomas and Reynolds get some of those snaps even if it's a small percentage to see what they can do. And I pray Everett gets some of them in the form of snaps at Y.
If the Rams throw the ball 50-60 times today, something has gone horribly wrong....

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I think it'll be Kupp and Watkins when in two WR sets, and Kuppwill slide into the slot when going 3 WRs. Kupp has been very effective in the slot, especially on 3rd downs, no reason to mess with that. Also Thomas and Reynolds are more outside receivers, though Thomas looks like he could. Watkins and Kupp will probably play close to 90% of the snaps, so we'll see a few combos out there. I think Cooper and Everette will be involded as well.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh and btw this am on NFL pregame the scoop on the Rams game was that they were really looking forward to seeing what Reynolds could do.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Can he at least get a target.....

cut the umbilical cord with Higbee and Kupp.....and throw some passes to Watkins and Thomas.....sheesh!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
You understand the concept of "snaps" right? :whistle:
Sure, but what is the point of snaps in this context if you do not mean targets? ;)