Mike Thomas made strides

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
body+shaming.png
I like a chick that's pleasingly plump :) but this guy is supposedly a professional athlete.

It shows a lack of dedication and self-control not to mention million dollar paychecks are at stake for you and your family.

Kind of irresponsible in my opinion.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like a chick that's pleasingly plump :) but this guy is supposedly a professional athlete.

It shows a lack of dedication and self-control not to mention million dollar paychecks are at stake for you and your family.

Kind of irresponsible in my opinion.
I was just trying to be funny.
Just keep in mind, these are voluntary off season workouts. If a player shows up to mandatory mini camp in June, its another story

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Keep them predictions coming, I been known to eat crow from time too time lol.
I think Mike Thomas should be the #5 guy and an ace on the ST's unit all season, I think Reynolds is just more naturally talented WR from the get go. IMO I think its a coin flip if they go w/ 5 or 6 WRs to start the season. I also think Marquez & Spruce can be good possibilities to slide onto the practice squad if the coach likes them. Aaron Green will end back onto the practice squad again also.
If they like him they might no use him in order to hide & slide onto practice squad.

I wasn't dissing your post, I just think our back end depth at WR is shaky at best in my opinion and I can see them being replace entering 2018-2019 season vs. moving up the depth into said key spot. For me the WR depth has been and albatross the last decade, and easy to move on from the back end.

Next year I think we add another good outside WR (paired w/ Reynolds) to the mix (top 2 picks along w/ DE) and Krupp could end up inside long term. His brains/hands & route skills were made for the slot imho.

The future at WR in my opinion is as follows:

Woods
Reynolds
Kupp

Another high draft pick or a surprise FA signing.

And if Reynolds develops like we think then we can add a WR later in the draft again which would allow us to add a DE & CB w/ top 2 picks if we don't lock up Tru to a long term deal.

Woods Reynolds & Krupp is a solid 3-some w/ Higbee & Everett the hybrid chess piece, plus Rogers!!!
Thats 6 good passing options for Goff. Oh ya and a dude by the name of Gurley and his slick catching hands to boot

As much as I like Mike Thomas on special teams & WR . The lost Copper is Paroh Copper. He is a total playmaker. He is hard to tackle. When he went up in preseason & got hurt , I think he got to excited to make the play. He got hit by 3 DB's as well.

He might be the team PR guy ? I don't se The Rams going into 2018 draft looking for a WR. Then again as McVay says you can never have enough play makers.
-- The Offensive Line has me excited. I think Greg Robinson is going to really excel from last season. He also looks like he is getting lower in his stance & he is learning to keep his hands inside.(that's from photos of practice). The offense line is HUGE 6'5 330 avg.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 Qb, 3 RB, 1 FB, 3 TE, 7 WR, 8 Oline.

Could there be 7 wideouts kept?
Only 3 backup olineman with a 36 year old OLT and a C who has missed significant time recently due to injury? Yikes. I think 6 wr is a stretch, can't see 7
Hoping they make room for Thomas