Mike Shanahan has interviewed for the San Francisco HC job

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Back to the topic...

Mike-Shanahan-123008-250x167.jpg

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
One thing to think about, if Shanny couldn't work with RGme, who is to say he can work with crapperdick?

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Shanahan is one the most overrated coaches IMO...hope he goes to the 49ers.

Ramathon

.. And you're not allowed to hate Arians. He's to be respected and revered. His hat, though? That's probably fair game.

I've never been a hat person. Even now that I'm an old fart, and have much less native 'insulation', I still don't care for them. But just about every style of hat looks good on someone...except that dorky style Arians wears. I don't know why, but I've always found that style just downright annoying.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I've never been a hat person. Even now that I'm an old fart, and have much less native 'insulation', I still don't care for them. But just about every style of hat looks good on someone...except that dorky style Arians wears. I don't know why, but I've always found that style just downright annoying.
Looks good on Date Mike though.
(must be a fan of the show to get the reference)

27jAIad.jpg

Ramathon

Looks good on Date Mike though.
(must be a fan of the show to get the reference)

27jAIad.jpg

That's a beret, no? The one I was referring to is what I recall hearing referred to as a 'driving hat'. Like....

L169_CIFR7abbbd562f1f35d3b91da8f46a345349.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's a beret, no? The one I was referring to is what I recall hearing referred to as a 'driving hat'. Like....

L169_CIFR7abbbd562f1f35d3b91da8f46a345349.jpg
Yeah, that's a kangol.

Kangol.

What a douche word for a hat.

The pic I showed of Date Mike is a kangol on backwards. That way it becomes cool.

Ramathon

Yeah, that's a kangol.

Kangol.

The pic I showed of Date Mike is a kangol on backwards. That way it becomes cool.

Does look MUCH better backwards.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Yeah, that's a kangol.

Kangol.

My father-in-law used to wear a tan hat like that. He called it his "go to hell" hat.

Athos

Legend
Also known as the cabbie hat.

One thing to think about, if Shanny couldn't work with RGme, who is to say he can work with crapperdick?

Word up. And I think Kraperdink is a less talented QB with an even worse attitude. Though, hard to say. RG-Me's O-Line hates him.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I've called out our coaches for being douchebags. I don't care if we go 16-0 or 0-16, if you're going to jump around and stomp your feet, you're a child. And a douchy one.

Athos

Legend
I've called out our coaches for being douchebags. I don't care if we go 16-0 or 0-16, if you're going to jump around and stomp your feet, you're a child. And a douchy one.

Harblow was ever so good at that.

Who has his drunken sorority girl display as a gif? The one where makes the constipated face and throws his arms out wide?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ers-brought-madden-in-for-shanahan-interview/

Boom: Raiders brought Madden in for Shanahan interview
Posted by Darin Gantt on January 6, 2015

davis-madden.jpg
AP

In what could be a sign of the legitimacy of the candidacy — or at least an olive branch — the Raiders brought in the big guns for a recent interview.

According to Scott Bair and Fallon Smith of CSNBayArea.com, the Raiders had Hall of Fame coach John Madden sit in with owner Mark Daviswhen former coach Mike Shanahan interviewed for the job.

It’s unclear if Madden has been a regular participant in other interviews, or what his role would be moving forward.

If nothing else, it’s a sign of one family member breaking the ice with a guy whose relationship with the organization was frosty.

Mark’s father Al fired Shanahan four games into his second season coaching the team, and the tensions between the two continued for years.

But if Madden was present for Shanahan’s interview, it helps bridge the generations between the father who couldn’t get along and the son who might want Shanahan to help fix things.

Madden also sat in when Davis interviewed eventual General Manager candidate Reggie McKenzie in 2012.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I hope Shanny is the 9ers coach; that will give us 2-3 good years against them!