Mike Sando

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

http://www.101espn.com/templates/audio_ ... 684&type=s

[mp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2012/01/01242012153653.mp3[/mp3]

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Listening now.

"Rams on Demand. Your one-stop source for Rams information and discussion."

There is no lie in that comment sir. Instead of bouncing around the interwebs every other day, I just come here. Place haz everything always. Best site ever. :clap:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why thank you, kind sir.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dude, this is a good time to let everyone know where they can send funds to help this place keep humming!!!
I know you could use and deserve a little help. We all say thanks! :clap: :clap: :clap:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
Dude, this is a good time to let everyone know where they can send funds to help this place keep humming!!!
I know you could use and deserve a little help. We all say thanks! :clap: :clap: :clap:
That's awfully nice. I don't mind handling the expenses so much. It's always been my wish to have a board that didn't piss me off, and there was really only one way to achieve that. Kinda had to make my own, lol. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it too - that means a lot. I don't plan on campaigning for donations, and there's no way I'm littering my own board with ads either. However, if the urge ever hits anyone, there's a PayPal donation button sitting silently - almost bashfully - in the left margin.

Appreciate the kind words. :yeh:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
Ramhusker said:
That's awfully nice. I don't mind handling the expenses so much. It's always been my wish to have a board that didn't piss me off, and there was really only one way to achieve that. Kinda had to make my own, lol. I'm glad everyone is enjoying it too - that means a lot. I don't plan on campaigning for donations, and there's no way I'm littering my own board with ads either. However, if the urge ever hits anyone, there's a PayPal donation button sitting silently - almost bashfully - in the left margin.

Appreciate the kind words. :yeh:

Gotcha man! But you gotta change that "Thank you photo" to the "Fish"!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramhusker said:
Gotcha man! But you gotta change that "Thank you photo" to the "Fish"!
Doh! Didn't even realize that.

Thanks for the heads up, I changed it. And thanks for your support also. Much appreciated.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thanks Ramhusker! Donation sent X!! Sorry I didn't think to do that earlier!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
Thank you for your fine support. :cheese:

bartles_and_jaymes.jpg

(talk about your vague and dated references)

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:
Faceplant said:
Thank you for your fine support. :cheese:

bartles_and_jaymes.jpg

(talk about your vague and dated references)

Ahh, this reminds me of my earliest drinking days. Bartles and Jaymes and California Coolers baby!! :cheers: Oh, and of course the Milwaukee's Beast and Mickeys Big Mouth. Yuck....