Mike Sando is a Tier Four journalist

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
I can honestly say I have NEVER heard of Mike Sando - so his opinion (which he has a right to have) carries little to no weight!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can honestly say I have NEVER heard of Mike Sando - so his opinion (which he has a right to have) carries little to no weight!

I don't think you've missed much.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Just that she posted that she was “preparing” to blow him on social media is weird and strange. Cringy.

Hey now, there's a lot of work to be done in order to get some time on the Berkley Lab electron microscope. Unfortunately, despite being the most powerful microscope in the world, it still can only magnify to a resolution half as thick as the size of a hydrogen atom so she may have to squint a little.

dang

Legend
So I went over to ESPN to give Mike Sando a read to see the method to his madness. An ESPN insider article requiring a monthly subscription. Sorry not interested. I prefer my information on the internet free of charge!!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Haters gonna hate peeps.

We know Goff is a top 5 QB ... He's only going to get better too . Just think last year was like his rookie season and he looked like a stud. Who cares if the media doesn't like him.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Watson and garapolo played 14 games combined lol

More disrespect for jared

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Watson and garapolo played 14 games combined lol

More disrespect for jared

I saw these rankings yesterday, started to share the article, but when I saw Garapollo and Watson ranked ahead of Goff (both also higher than Eli Manning, Alex Smith, and Kirk Cousins too)... the list lost all credibility with me.

Didn’t want to stink up our site with it. Lol.

Yeah yeah yeah... it’s not Sando’s ranking, it’s supposed to be a collective ranking... sure looks like the collection method was flawed in some manner, because it’s a mess.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Yeah yeah yeah... it’s not Sando’s ranking, it’s supposed to be a collective ranking... sure looks like the collection method was flawed in some manner, because it’s a mess.
It's ESPN, so you gotta figure they rubbed some of their home-grown QBR nonsense on it.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sando off his Xanax and Seraquel meds again. Must be a bitch getting PTSD from working at ESPN for so long.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
So I went over to ESPN to give Mike Sando a read to see the method to his madness. An ESPN insider article requiring a monthly subscription. Sorry not interested. I prefer my information on the internet free of charge!!
ESPN is already crappy enough, so don't make it worse by paying for their crap.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Just that she posted that she was “preparing” to blow him on social media is weird and strange. Cringy.

Yeah that was bad form, and when I commented on that originally I was being kind.

If I was the 49ers GM he'd have had a sit down with me. Image matters, and this just came of so badly and so sophomoric it feels almost made up.

And the "preparing" part is funny too right..........is there a ritual other than whipping out the dick that I am not aware of?

Ram65

Legend
ESPN radio was doing some team rankings yesterday. They had the Rams the best in the West (NFC). However, Mike Golic Jr. commented that Goff could take a step back. Paraphrasing that McVay used a lot of play action to help Goff and may have trouble this year. LOL like the play action isn't going to work any more all of a sudden. It's a big part of McVay's system. The run and play action look the same until it's too late for the defense.

I like that they aren't believing in Goff. He will make them look bad.