Mike Mayok Just Said

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Sam wasn't a very mobile QB :roll:

UH so much for his "expertise"

BTW he needs to get that lateral lisp fixed

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Thordaddy said:

That's not the right word for sure.

Venturi said it better. He said Sam is very athletic but he is a linear athlete. Meaning he can't change directions well. So he can roll out and has good straight ahead speed, but he's not maneuverable like a true mobile QB, a Russell Wilson for instance.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well... honestly; I don't consider Sam a mobile QB either.

The definition has changed, true... But lets face it... when Sam runs I'm holding my breath!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
max said:
Thordaddy said:

That's not the right word for sure.

Venturi said it better. He said Sam is very athletic but he is a linear athlete. Meaning he can't change directions well. So he can roll out and has good straight ahead speed, but he's not maneuverable like a true mobile QB, a Russell Wilson for instance.
Agreed. Sam isn't easy to catch unless the defender has the angle...but like you said,he is completely anti-elusive :ww:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
CGI_Ram said:
Well... honestly; I don't consider Sam a mobile QB either.

The definition has changed, true... But lets face it... when Sam runs I'm holding my breath!

I hopr SB doesnt have an 80 yrd TD run, you may pass out before he gets there. :lmao:

Lesson

Oh, really?
I think I agree with max. Sam's game isn't focused around his running ability, but if he has to run or do a rollout, he has enough speed to do either. It's not like he's a statue in the pocket.

iced

dude..Sam is not that mobile..

Kirk Kousins is more mobile than Sam, so is christian ponder

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah, Bradford isn't real mobile. He's got good straight away speed, but not much in the way of lateral speed. Which isn't a big deal. Just roll him out or put in some designed runs and he'll get positive yardage.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Is it too early to call it a lost season? We've seen these flaws from week 1. How did they adress them? They really weren't adressed. How do I realistically make a case the Rams will get better? Jake Long went down tonight so I guess I can't start there!!! Ugh... we were suppose to be pretty BA this year but we're looking just plain bad. Our lack of running game is staggering. But like someone else pointed out, we are the ones tipping our plays this year.