Mike Mayock Talks 2015 Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Mike Mayock joins Ross Tucker to discuss what to expect from this year’s draft. Mayock also discusses if Marcus Mariota is the type of player worth trading up in the draft for. He talks about which positions are strong or weak.

Listen to Mayock Talk Draft

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
When Mayhock comes out and says "...it's a bad QB draft..." I begin to realize that if the Rams draft anyone other than Winston/Mariota it's likely a wasted draft pick.

We're going to have to make a move to either go get one of those two guys, or make a move for a young vet with upside on another team. Without a trade of some kind i don't see anyone falling into our laps who can even remotely compete with Bradford, Hill or even Davis.
Sucks.

Rainram

Starter
When Mayhock comes out and says "...it's a bad QB draft..." I begin to realize that if the Rams draft anyone other than Winston/Mariota it's likely a wasted draft pick.

We're going to have to make a move to either go get one of those two guys, or make a move for a young vet with upside on another team. Without a trade of some kind i don't see anyone falling into our laps who can even remotely compete with Bradford, Hill or even Davis.
Sucks.

I think next year will be a good QB draft, however.

I definitely think we should build our team BPA-style, and not reach for a QB. We could very well have a very complete team if we do this right...and worst case scenario, if Sam or our other QB options bomb, i think we'll have good choices next year.

Still a huge fan of trading down!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

Sucks.

I don't necessarily disagree, although I hope Snead sent his scouts out looking extra hard at QB's after Bradford went down, with the eye on finding a hidden gem that might get overlooked by everyone else. Granted, the undrafted/low drafted guys that make it like Warner, Romo, etc, are rare, but when you are in a situation like the Rams, you've got to do your due diligence to make sure you don't miss one.