Mike Martz

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Shurmur was a WCO based OC but McDaniels and Schottenheimer aren't. Are you saying Bradford's skills make him a WCO QB or that that's what he's been? Martz would bring a similar terminology to what Schottenheimer's been using so I don't think it would be much of a transition on that front.

I think Bradford would be well suited for how Martz does things. It would actually play to his strengths as a QB IMO. He's good at the line and has the arm for making all the throws. Throwing to spots and timing should be right in his wheelhouse and if he's making those reads pre-snap, I don't see a problem with Martz involved.

I don't know what kind of OC Schottenheimer is. He seems to be resourceful though. When Bradford went down he played to our team's strengths. It will be interesting to see what he does with a healthy Bradford.

I also don't know, because I haven't seen it, if Bradford is a QB who is throws to spots the way Warner did. A lot of it, obviously, is trust between him and his receivers. I'm hoping for a big year out of Bradford regardless!

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Hmmm. Trying to reread your first post. It looks like you were saying Martz is a WCO guy. I guess I'm misreading it.

Sorry I didn't make my first post clear. Definitely wasn't saying that Martz is a WCO guy.