mike evans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If Quick was Mike Evans, we'd have seen a lot more from him by this point. Evans is EXTREMELY physical, uses his body really well and has great hands...consistently wins at the catch point in traffic. These are all things that Quick struggles with that keep him from being an effective "big" WR for us.

I have no issues with Watkins. But when it comes down to Evans vs. Benjamin, it's not even a question for me. The frustration from watching our WRs drop pass after pass is bad enough already. Evans catches almost everything. Benjamin drops way too many easy passes and rumors are that he struggled learning the FSU offense his first couple years on campus. Evans, on the other hand, didn't play football until his final year of high school and managed to be a stud as a redshirt freshman and one of the best WRs in the NCAA this year as a sophomore.

In fairness, Quick did the same things in college as Evans, just hasn't done it in the NFL yet. But I think he can. And there is no guarantee Evans will in the pros either.
My main concern with Evans is he isn't very fast, not NFL fast. He's probably in the middle of Cook and Quick or what they offer.
Not sure that makes sense but we'll see. I'm still more of a Watkins or even Lee guy myself.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In fairness, Quick did the same things in college as Evans, just hasn't done it in the NFL yet. But I think he can. And there is no guarantee Evans will in the pros either.
My main concern with Evans is he isn't very fast, not NFL fast. He's probably in the middle of Cook and Quick or what they offer.
Not sure that makes sense but we'll see. I'm still more of a Watkins or even Lee guy myself.

Disagree.

Lee makes me say ewwwwwww. ;)

RFIP

Hey RFIP, where the hell is ur boy? I haven't seen him around

LOL, his account is al jacked up for some reason. I have to find out the problem and PM Phx again. At first it was a pw issue and now its something else. Thanks for reminding me though!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
2 pages in and still going.

Of the 3
  1. Watkins Most ready
  2. Lee
  3. Evans Most risky
FWIW
And yes I am well versed in their theorized strength , weaknesses and upsides