Mike Evans, Marqise Lee or Sammy Watkins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
I saw Evans play last night vs mizzou and he wasn't very good he was shut down by an average corner

duckhunter

Starter
I knew he's a sophomore. Want him in 15! Don't want a wide out this year! Defensive back and O line this year, mebbe linebacker!

Couldn't agree more.

DGB is still a pup. When he matures in his route running, shielding skills and breaking press man, the skies the limit. Still needs a lot of work to reach that elite status. He should go in the 1st when the time comes.

V3

Hall of Fame
I've heard a lot of people saying since last year that this draft was supposed to be so top heavy. So much so, that teams didn't want to give up their picks for this draft. I'm not seeing it. There really isn't an elite prospect at CB, S, or WR so that pretty much takes some of the excitement out of it for the Rams pick from the Skins (for me at least). At this point, I'm more excited about another trade down than any player we might get in the top 5. I'm not sure there are that many elite prospects at many other positions, either. Clowny looked REALLY good last year but hasn't tried this year so that knocks him down in my book. You have maybe one or two good QB prospects but it's still not as good as last year. You have, what, one elite LT prospect in Matthews? Am I missing something? I thought this draft was supposed to be amazing? Seems pretty average to me. I know only time will tell with how good this draft is, but just speaking in terms of what the "experts" say prior to drafts, I'm not seeing what makes this draft seem so special.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I've heard a lot of people saying since last year that this draft was supposed to be so top heavy. So much so, that teams didn't want to give up their picks for this draft. I'm not seeing it. There really isn't an elite prospect at CB, S, or WR so that pretty much takes some of the excitement out of it for the Rams pick from the Skins (for me at least). At this point, I'm more excited about another trade down than any player we might get in the top 5. I'm not sure there are that many elite prospects at many other positions, either. Clowny looked REALLY good last year but hasn't tried this year so that knocks him down in my book. You have maybe one or two good QB prospects but it's still not as good as last year. You have, what, one elite LT prospect in Matthews? Am I missing something? I thought this draft was supposed to be amazing? Seems pretty average to me. I know only time will tell with how good this draft is, but just speaking in terms of what the "experts" say prior to drafts, I'm not seeing what makes this draft seem so special.

I'm in this boat as well. But it's probably just b/c, like you said, there really isn;t an elite CB, S, WR. The top two wr's are good, but not top 5-10 good. The highest rated safety at this point will go somewhere between 10-20. The highest rated CB will go between 15-25 probably. Trade down is the best idea at this time and i am praying for it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
At this point; I will be shocked if we go WR early. It finally doesn't feel like a weak spot... Particularly with Quick and Bailey still progressing.

OL, S, CB, and LB

In that order.

duckhunter

Starter
CGI, you need to share that damn burger, man.

I don't know about you, but it looks better than some of these bitchez posted recently.

V3

Hall of Fame
At this point; I will be shocked if we go WR early. It finally doesn't feel like a weak spot... Particularly with Quick and Bailey still progressing.

OL, S, CB, and LB

In that order.

WR may not be a serious weakness but it sure isn't a strength, either. As for OL, do you mean anywhere on the OL or interior? I personally don't think we need an OT but I agree that our interior isn't that great. Certain people keep saying to take a LT at the top but I just don't get it. I don't want to spend a top 5 pick on a player that's either going to play RT or play backup for a year or two. Elite LT's are a bit overrated as well, IMO. The best teams do just fine with just average/solid LT play- which I think we get with Long.

V3

Hall of Fame
How about when we get the number 1 pick from the Redskins we trade it away to the Browns for Josh Gordon and a 2nd? No just me?

This isn't looking like such a bad idea now. Geez, that guy is tearing it up.