Mike Ditka picks Rams over Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
mike-ditka.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Didn't want to start another thread over this and since this thread mentions ESPN, I thought it would fit here.

I'm driving around this afternoon and listening to ESPN radio with Dan Le Batard. And out of his piehole pops this remark, "Anyone else notice Jeff Fisher's fat belly and how he's trying to hide how it's growing by wearing really loose clothing?" Don't know who his sidekicks are but they were laughing and saying "Yeah, the Jeff Fisher belly, har...har...har." I'm paraphrasing here but you get the point.

This just further illustrates how low the sports media has sunk. It's not that big of a deal but sometimes it's like listening to Beavis and Butthead. Aren't there are a lot of other sports topics to cover besides ridiculing someone's gut? Btw getting back to Mike Ditka, he appears to have a gut on him as well and works for ESPN. I wonder how he'd react over a comment like that?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Not sure if anyone noticed, but it appears that the Dit-KA picked the Raaaaiiduhs to beat our Rams this week. I think he needs to make up picks in the pool or something....