Mike and Mike's predictions, laughable.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Shaun Hill is better than Clemens. Our WR corp has gotten better. Our defense should be better scheme wise, progression wise, and even deeper than last season.

I might be wearing the rose colored glasses...but I think there are legitimate reasons to believe this team has gotten better.
That's exactly what I think as well.
Our team has improved. Even despite Bradford being out.
How much is the question. What do our opponents do, does the ball bounce our way and can we avoid the endless run of key injuries?
Those are the questions that will answer whether we are a 6-10 team or a 10-6 or better.
I give us a better than 50/50 shot of a winning record. I think this season will be a fight and the Rams will be right in the thick of it.

fearsomefour

Legend
You're almost right. Don't forget that everybody always has the same up-and-coming sleeper team to pump up as if they're completely oblivious that said team is being pumped up as a sleeper. :ROFLMAO:
True. I like guys picking Arizona as a "sleeper" when they went 10-6 last year.
The Rams were getting sleeper hype before Sam went down.
My sleeper this year? Buffalo....nuff said.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Greenberg Rams go 7-9
Golic Rams go 4-12

Their reason was simply Bradford. I get that. However, they simply push aside the problems that Arizona has.

The Rams look to have the best defensive line in the division...and arguably the best offensive line in the division...but because the Cardinals have Carson Palmer they think they are going 9-7 and the Rams are doomed? I thought football games were won in the trenches?

It's interesting how "defense wins championships" is mantra repeated to cliché in football, and yet everybody is writing us off because we lost one player, a QB, on a run heavy offense while failing to consider that we had a decent defense last year that could be significantly improved this year due both to improved personnel and a significantly better coordinator.

Cognitive dissonance much, Mike and Mike?

diehard99

UDFA
Name
Derek Blac
Fisher talks about us winning games in our own division, I get that but, 10 games outside our division, if we lack anything its we havnt been dominant enough outside our division like the cardinals, seahawks and san fran. 3-3 inside is good if we can win 7 or more outside. Too inconsistant and some matchups we havnt done well against recently, dallas, minni, a lovie smith coached team, good teams beat good teams can we do it. hope so, doubt it though. 8-8 seems realistic though. not satisfied with that. rather have a defense that can tackle for shorter gaines and losses that can defend more passes than one that pressures and counts on turnovers to win. what happens if you dont get there or dont get the turnovers. turnovers to me ought to be icing not cake. im sure this team will have some dominating moments but...........die hard to the end!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Because they're right so often?

Meh. I could get better predictions from my wife's circle of friends.

Rams0307

Mike and Mike is the worst radio show around. They are the epitome of "Hot take" radio. I'd bet they never watch the Rams unless we play the Jets, so wouldn't be worried about their opinions...

Debacled

Starter
People gotta remember what division the Rams are in and what the whole season schedule looks like. Like it or not, the team lost its starting QB and yet again is the youngest in the NFL.

We may be sitting on a gold mine of talent that is ready to show like Quinn did last year, or we may be watching a lot of young players go through struggles that vets have already overcome.

Do I believe in Hill? Sure I do, but I do not think he will be or can be as good as Bradford would have been this year. 4-12 is definitely too harsh, but another 8-8 season is quite likely when all is said and done. It is not easy to win in this league with a backup QB.

Noregar

Starter
Name
Roger
What irritates me is that many of the same people who were very critical of Bradford calling him below average and questioning his ability to lead the team to wins are now the same ones citing his absence as reason the team will falter in 2014.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Meh. I could get better predictions from my wife's circle of friends.

I wanted to see if this worked so i just tested it out with my wife - i asked "there are 16 games in an NFL season how many games will the Rams win?"

She said half. 8-8

So I'd say from that experiment you are 100% correct

Volnerman08

Rookie
Is it just me or is one of the two off every other day? It must be nice to get that many days off