Micheal Young's Thoughts on Frank Cignetti’s New System

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Micheal Young joined Kevin Wheeler to talk about some the media’s early predictions for the Rams, and he gave his thoughts on Frank Cignetti’s new system and some of the other storylines in Earth City.

Listen to Young Talk Rams

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
This guy Young has said some things I haven't heard b4...Jamon Brown switched sides in college? During games??? His record predictions suck....Is he outta St. Louis?

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
This guy Young has said some things I haven't heard b4...Jamon Brown switched sides in college? During games??? His record predictions suck....Is he outta St. Louis?

At Louisville, they moved Jamon to whatever the Strong side of the formation was.

Young is part of a game day radio broadcast in St Louis.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
The title is false advertising, it's 14:30 long and only starts talking about Cignetti in the last minute, and nothing about his system -- just things like "we will see what kind of plays he calls, runs or passes". I was hoping to hear things about the zone blocking changes, how aggressive downfield the passing will be, insider stuff about Cigs' philosophy, etc., but nada. Still an entertaining listen but probably just because I'm desperate for any football at this point.