Michael Sam

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Tebow?

Seriously if the guy had any talent he'd be on an NFL team. It wasn't like image problems were holding him back, or anything else. He just isn't any good.

Extremely talented 503? How? He couldn't do anything well in the NFL. He got some wins but even players in the locker room were off the frecord saying it was the defense making it happen. If he had any value he would be on a roster.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Don't want the rams to get this guy under any circumstances. Nothing against him, more against the media. He's being treated like a circus act for being different, thats no fault of his, but no secret it can hurt a team. I feel terrible for him and Tim Tebow in the same light, Tebow is clearly good enough for the nfl but people don't want the distractions

I don't think he is going to be a big distraction, and he got very little attention after he came out. Americans have the attention span of drunken gnats so unless this guy gets caught doing something he shouldn't be doing he will be under the radar after week one or so. Jason Collins already broke the barrier, being second doesn't get you a lot of attention in our effed up society these days. Unless your the second guy, that night, on a Kardashian of course.

I don't watch college ball so I don't know if he's any good and I read people saying 5 or 6 round pick.......at that point why not take a flyer right?

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tebow?

Seriously if the guy had any talent he'd be on an NFL team. It wasn't like image problems were holding him back, or anything else. He just isn't any good.

Extremely talented 503? How? He couldn't do anything well in the NFL. He got some wins but even players in the locker room were off the frecord saying it was the defense making it happen. If he had any value he would be on a roster.

don't get me wrong I'm no tebow advocate i just think he got an unfair shake of things. I don't think he's great but i do think he's out of football for other reasons besides talent. Tebow iMO is at least good enough (ignoring the distractions) to be a #2 qb somewhere, but teams don't want that type of distraction coming from a backup so the cons outweigh the pros and he is unfairly ostracized from the nfl...i think its particularly unjust because its not like he was misbehaving or causing the distractions himself.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sam is very, very, average, maybe less. The media distractions makes him a late round pick, IMO.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Sam is very, very, average, maybe less. The media distractions makes him a late round pick, IMO.
That's my take on him, also! Can't say that Ealy's a first round pick normally! Must be the lack of defensive ends in this draft.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
don't get me wrong I'm no tebow advocate i just think he got an unfair shake of things. I don't think he's great but i do think he's out of football for other reasons besides talent. Tebow iMO is at least good enough (ignoring the distractions) to be a #2 qb somewhere, but teams don't want that type of distraction coming from a backup so the cons outweigh the pros and he is unfairly ostracized from the nfl...i think its particularly unjust because its not like he was misbehaving or causing the distractions himself.

Vick killed dogs in brutal disgusting inhumane fashion. He played in the NFL after that. He was a huge piece of shit but could play QB at least at a decent level before he got replaced. Though now he sucks.

Tebow can't get it done. If he could he would be making millions doing it.

He can't play QB worth a fuck and the facts bear that out.

Nobody in Canada wants Tebow. There is no Arena football iinterest.

So wake the fuck up LOL.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
You guys have me ROLLING right now, lmao. I'm weak af (for the older folks-- it means I'm dying laughing).

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Vick killed dogs in brutal disgusting inhumane fashion. He played in the NFL after that. He was a huge piece of crap but could play QB at least at a decent level before he got replaced. Though now he sucks.

Tebow can't get it done. If he could he would be making millions doing it.

He can't play QB worth a freak and the facts bear that out.

Nobody in Canada wants Tebow. There is no Arena football iinterest.

So wake the freak up LOL.

LMAO! wake the fuck up? Its not me who needs to wake up sir, it is you. Quite literally nothing you said was accurate.

1) Tebow has "gotten it done" and made millions doing it

2) Cant play qb worth a fuck? he lead a team to the playoffs and even won a playoff game.

3) turns out numerous teams in Canada want Tebow http://www.businessinsider.com/tim-...fers-from-the-canadian-football-league-2013-9

4) what do you know arena league interest too http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...fer-tim-tebow-contract-to-play-arena-football

The Vick incident is further proof of what I am saying. Teams will overlook distractions as long as you are still a star player. Terrell Owens for example, how many teams overlooked team obliterators antics up until the day he was no longer a top tier player. He too was prematurely forced out of the league because he was no longer productive enough to warrant his antics.

Ive never claimed Tebow to be a star or even a starting quarterback, but he is certainly good enough to be a backup. Thats the reason teams will not accept the distractions, he's not good enough to warrant them. The reason it is unjust, is because he did not bring this upon himself like the others, the media did that for him.

Last edited:

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Sam may not even get picked he is too small to play DE in a 4-3 he does not have the skillset to have special teams help him (this may be his only hope on a team lacking any depth) Not good in coverage and he is slow and stiff so OLB in 3-4 isn't going to work either.

As for being different he could have kept his sexual orientation in the bedroom where it belongs and it wouldn't be an issue

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Tebow can't get it done. Period. He didn't lead the Broncos to the playoffs I hate when people say that.

Don't make me break out the Shakesperean Insult Link on you!!! :LOL:

I forgot to add a smilie to my other post I meant it light heartedly not as a harsh retort and after reading it I realize it could have come off that way.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tebow can't get it done. Period. He didn't lead the Broncos to the playoffs I hate when people say that.

Don't make me break out the Shakesperean Insult Link on you!!! :LOL:

I forgot to add a smilie to my other post I meant it light heartedly not as a harsh retort and after reading it I realize it could have come off that way.

Haha all good man I did misinterpret the way you were saying it but no sweat. I just think Tebow deserves more of a chance than het got ya know? I just can't come to terms with him being any worse than Kellen Clemens

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Haha all good man I did misinterpret the way you were saying it but no sweat. I just think Tebow deserves more of a chance than het got ya know? I just can't come to terms with him being any worse than Kellen Clemens

I think I'd rather see the Rams draft a guy that can be good enough to get a decent draft pick for in three years. I hate it when I see QB's picked up for a 5th and traded for a high pick later after playing well for half a game. It seems like it happens often enough that the Rams should TRY to find a guy like that.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think I'd rather see the Rams draft a guy that can be good enough to get a decent draft pick for in three years. I hate it when I see QB's picked up for a 5th and traded for a high pick later after playing well for half a game. It seems like it happens often enough that the Rams should TRY to find a guy like that.

oh i agree with that whole heartedly. I think you may be misunderstanding, I am in no way suggesting the rams should get tebow i was merely pointing out the effect the media can have on a guy. I just think he deserves an NFL roster spot somewhere, anywhere, if not for the media ramifications