Michael Sam

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wish I didn't watch that, honestly. He gets way more attention than he deserves for a topic not even related to football and now this comes up...

It tarnishes the game.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Wish I didn't watch that, honestly. He gets way more attention than he deserves for a topic not even related to football and now this comes up...

It tarnishes the game.

Did you mean to say that?:eek:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

It tarnishes the game.

Ha! I get it. Oh... not what you intended?:D

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Too funny. I didn't even see this until I posted my tawdry little take.
meredith-rg3-111.jpg

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
If no one drafts him I hope we give him a FA contract, they don't measure heart at the combine and IMO Sam is going to make some plays in the league strictly on heart,he's not an elite athlete but he is a football player and IMO WIlliams could make use of him in blitz packages,oops I said "package"

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If no one drafts him I hope we give him a FA contract, they don't measure heart at the combine and IMO Sam is going to make some plays in the league strictly on heart,he's not an elite athlete but he is a football player and IMO WIlliams could make use of him in blitz packages,oops I said "package"
He's a football player, he makes plays all over the field, and was pretty fluid in the drills. I wish he would ran a little faster, and I can say this, he plays faster than he tested. He's a very gutsy dude. What he did took a lot of courage, and probably distracted him quite a bit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hahaha you guys are just jealous because the gay guy has a bigger DNA rifle than you do.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hahaha you guys are just jealous because the gay guy has a bigger DNA rifle than you do.
You looking in the mirror again Les?

Oh now that is funny. DNA rifle became "DNA rifle". I see Phx has been googling alternative terms. He's a very good egoogli-izer.