Michael Lombardi

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
kfns.jpg

[mp3]http://media.kfns.com/Podcasts/1949/12-23-11_segment_2.mp3[/mp3]

Key notes:
Bill Walsh would always say, "You have to define what you wanna be as an Organization"
Rams need Kroenke to name the identity of the team. Can't come from anyone else.
This magic wand stuff (new coach will do better) is as stupid as the magic bullet theory (JFK)
Teams that know who they are, can sustain success
Some stuff on the draft and the draft pick (trading, staying, etc)
What happened with the Rams this year (combination of so many factors)
The only way you fix things, is you need to fix the O and D lines.
If you line's getting pushed back, it's not 3rd & 1. It's more like 3rd & 4 because you're getting pushed back
I don't know if Spagnuolo can make it another year. It's hard to say. Kroenke doesn't give a reaction to that
Again. He has to be the guy who determines the vision of the Franchise.
If not, this is a 3 year thing every 3 years.
Jeff Fisher really wants to get back in to football
Gruden might want to, but he's pretty happy with ESPN
Bill Cowher probably isn't going to go back in. Marino came out and say he won't.
Mulligan for Bradford. Not concerned about him at all. He'll be a blue chip QB in this league.
In 1996 I advised the Rams (Shaw) to sign Belichick, but it wasn't a popular idea.
"He's a little too optimistic about this team." -- hosts.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
11.jpg

Lombardi speaks the truth...with reason.

Blue chip players...Word.

I'd hire him to be my GM, because we believe in the same things.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Key notes:
Bill Walsh would always say, "You have to define what you wanna be as an Organization"
Rams need Kroenke to name the identity of the team. Can't come from anyone else.
God's honest truth.... I drafted a letter to Chip at the beginning of the 2010 season basically saying the same thing, that the organization needed to create a long term identity and brand, but never bothered to send him the letter. Perhaps I should dig that draft out of my archives.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
interference said:
X said:
Key notes:
God's honest truth.... I drafted a letter to Chip at the beginning of the 2010 season basically saying the same thing, that the organization needed to create a long term identity and brand, but never bothered to send him the letter. Perhaps I should dig that draft out of my archives.
Dude, we still need it... Break it out.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
DR RAM said:
interference said:
X said:
Key notes:
Dude, we still need it... Break it out.
Into the archives I'll dig.