Michael Lombardi

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
101.jpg

NFL Network analyst and 23-year front office veteran.

[mp3]http://icestream.dev-cms.com:8000/stl/2011/12/12202011083026.mp3[/mp3]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
I respect Lombardi.
Well if you luuuuuv him so much, why don't you just marry him? :love:

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
X said:
DR RAM said:
I respect Lombardi.
I just might.

He appears to be one of the few guys out there that doesn't let the hype and gossip keep him from analyzing players for himself and the situations that they are in. His opinions sometimes differ greatly from the other so called analysts, who read a few articles or look at teams records or stats to base their opinions.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Or DR just loves him because he helped hire Vermeil in St. Louis.

Anonymous

DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
I respect Lombardi.
I just might.

He appears to be one of the few guys out there that doesn't let the hype and gossip keep him from analyzing players for himself and the situations that they are in. His opinions sometimes differ greatly from the other so called analysts, who read a few articles or look at teams records or stats to base their opinions.

I doubt that. Seriously. :cool: There's good analysts out there in addition to Lombardi. I like the fact that they often come to different conclusions.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
zn said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
I respect Lombardi.
I just might.

I doubt that. Seriously. :cool: There's good analysts out there in addition to Lombardi. I like the fact that they often come to different conclusions.
Yeah, there are some really bad ones out there too though. I'd rather not name them, but I think we all know who they are. Personally, I like Razzano, Lombardi, Frerotte, Venturi, Vermeil, Hanny, Softli (sometimes) and now Torry Holt.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Very good insight from Michael. Nice to hear level headed logic from someone who has been there.

So, from what I heard, it's going to be up to Spags [and perhaps, Billy] to present the long term plan, explain how that plan makes sense, show how the injuries impacted their ability to stay on course, and to demonstrate how they can get back on the long term plan. If they can do that, then it makes sense for them to stay.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
zn said:
DR RAM said:
X said:
DR RAM said:
I respect Lombardi.
I just might.

Really? I see and hear them all the time. Maybe you don't. I didn't say Lombardi was the only one. Gee wiz.