Michael Floyd still available

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Hey, Joe Mixon will be drafted. Floyd has made his share of mistakes but nothing that would make him unsignable imo. 1 year, show me deal only. He would be very motivated v AZ twice this season!

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
NO THANK YOU

here in New England, the pats gave him a chance and he didn't do much with it. Laid out one good block for Edelman and that's it. He is awful and will be out of the league real soon.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
McVay has been all about culture and character so far. That move would directly contradict that.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
People thought Michael Floyd was going to be a WR1 too ahahahaha

Can't stand the dude personally.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
He's not very good... would also be the second best WR on the Rams currently. Ouch.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never been a fan. Rather go with what we have and the draft.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
103240_main.jpg

Bruce2980

Starter
He can't catch, he has butter fingers, not the candy bar kind either. Having butter fingers isn't all bad though, it makes putting on and taking off his Super Bowl ring a lot easier.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
a roster spot on a guy who will likely be suspended and isn't repentant over his alcohol issues.
Hmmm
http://arizonasports.com/story/9676...-michael-floyd-inactive-new-england-patriots/

Arizona Cardinals team president Michael Bidwill said Michael Floyd had a chance to remain with the team following his Monday morning arrest for a DUI.

Visiting with the Sunday pregame show on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM, Bidwill said Floyd showed no remorse and did not inform the team of his arrest before the Cardinals found out through their own sources and then the media.

“Their story changed, there was no remorse, we ask him to be proactive in terms of his approach to this — (he was) unapologetic,” Bidwill said of the two days before Arizona cut Floyd on Wednesday. “I was not satisfied with how he handled it.

“He certainly could’ve played it a lot differently,” Bidwill added. “We wanted to give him an opportunity to address his issues. How this whole set of circumstances (unfolded), I was just disappointed about how it played out.”

Bidwill said that the Cardinals asked Floyd to address some of the issues but the response was not what they were looking for.

“We asked him to proactively address this, we had multiple conversations with him, with his agent, they just didn’t want to do that,” Bidwill said. “We decided, you know what, we’re moving on.

“I hope he gets healthy. I like him personally. He’s a great kid. I was really disappointed with how he handled this and you know, how he was handling his approach to the game, his approach to conditioning and approach to things, and I think it was affecting him, some of his issues were affecting him on the field.”

Asked if the cutting of Floyd has a larger message that the current Cardinals should look at, Bidwill said, “Make smarter decisions and when you’re in the National Football League, pay attention to your profession seven days a week.”

Floyd will have to wait at least another week before he makes his former team regret cutting him.

The New England Patriots listed Floyd as inactive for the team’s Week 15 showdown with the Denver Broncos.

New England picked him up off waivers on Thursday.

Floyd had 33 receptions for 446 yards and four touchdowns with the Cardinals this season.

or do you believe

http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/20...oyd-responds-to-critics-apologizes-for-arrest

Well, Floyd responded again, which should hopefully put a bow on this entire situation on ESPN Radio:

“Random people just say the most crazy things, probably most of them were Arizona people,” he said. “They just think I’m not sorry for what I did, or I disrespected Arizona. All I can say is I made a mistake. I’m sorry for what I did. I’m moving forward. I think some people didn’t want me to be successful. I think that’s just life. I think there are a lot of people out there that don’t want people to succeed. You just have to make the best of it. For me, I got on a team that loved me and I was actually successful.”

“I made a dumb decision to drive,” Floyd said. “I thought I was OK and I fell asleep and I think the whole world knows what happened after that. It’s a dumb decision by an individual, you learn from it and move on.”

I get it...I think he had a couple incidents at ND.....Okay...when do we allow a young adult to move on? Not on his terms, but ours???
Is floyd this guy? \/
http://www.flowsports.co/nfl/news/michael-floyd-discusses-lifestyle-changes-since-joining-patriots
Or this guy?
http://www.twincities.com/2012/10/1...-learning-from-larry-fitzgerald-on-off-field/
basically, the guy "acting" like he learned his lesson....learned from fitz, all the while boozing his career away????

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm going to trust Arizona, who cut a promising player, over the guy trying to get paid. Floyd has alcohol issues dating back to Notre Dame. Actions speak louder than words.

Hell, his apology is pretty weak. It reminds me of Josh Gordon's half-assed apology a couple years ago. Floyd, like Gordon, makes excuses and blames others while "apologizing" and "taking responsibility."

It seems like McVay doesn't want those sort of guys in the locker room, but I'll defer to his judgement.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I got a bad vibe when he was entering the draft. Didn't want him then, still don't.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Funny how Josh Gordon's transgressions are basically overlooked and was the top pick in recent post here of who Rams should sign... But Floyd's a piarah. :thinking:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how Josh Gordon's transgressions are basically overlooked and was the top pick in recent post here of who Rams should sign... But Floyd's a piarah. :thinking:

Probably because gordon is a beast of a wr while floyd is as average as can be.