Michael Brockers Wired vs Cards (Week 1)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I wasn't that high on him coming out, but damn the Rams and Waffle are molding themselves quite a player here.

Go back and watch the film last year on this kid individually. Fucking beast. He has the ability to become a monster in the middle of the line for us if he keeps progressing. He's already getting doubled on damn near every snap. Him and Donald will be fun to watch.

That's a 4 time pro-bowler and the highest paid center in the league on skates right there.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wasn't that high on him coming out, but damn the Rams and Waffle are molding themselves quite a player here.

Go back and watch the film last year on this kid individually. freaking beast. He has the ability to become a monster in the middle of the line for us if he keeps progressing. He's already getting doubled on damn near every snap. Him and Donald will be fun to watch.

That's a 4 time pro-bowler and the highest paid center in the league on skates right there.

And idk if everyone realizes but when we drafted him he stated he was still growing into his body, when he's 24 and up dude is gonna be a fucking animal!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
One of the best picks of the Snisher era...Lets me know, they know what they're talking about & looking at in a young player...

RamzFanz

Damnit
I often forget how important he is. LOVE IT!

Funny how it could have been a Quinn highlight reel though!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I'm still laughing from when he was pulling the ball back from Larry Fitzgerald

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm still laughing from when he was pulling the ball back from Larry Fitzgerald
LOL i was rolling when I saw that. "And then he tried putting the ball ahead of the sticks and the ref was like oh okay, and I was like oh hell no!" :ROFLMAO:

BD-TomCat

Rookie
He's been getting buy on brute strength. Just wait till he starts using technique and working with his hands. I'm expecting him to break out this year like Quinn did last year. I also wasnt a fan when we drafted him but once a player is picked bye the team I fully support them and Brockers is better then I initially thought

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
"I ain't seen John Cena at all.. is he on Raw? I've been watchin Smackdown"

"I forgot I was mic'd up.. cut that part out"

LOL :ROFLMAO: