Mic'd Up With Defensive Line Coach Eric Henderson At Rams 2021 Training Camp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Like Coach Henderson said,a good group of guys that work hard. He is a total hands on coach.You. An see how much respect AD99 has for him.

He is always dialed in & he understands the game very well.
E.Brown is just a pup.He is going to continue to improve.
Jonah will make this 2021 team,not sure about Banks.

I was looking forward to Bobby Brown more in camp.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Quick observation.

I am interested in the Rams DL-depth behind Donald, Joseph-Day, Robinson and Gaines. Hopeful that between the rookies (the Brown brothers) and the four 2020 Practice Squad members (Banks, Hoecht, Williams and Copeland) two will emerge as solid 2021 rotational reserves.

Towards the end of the video, Henderson is on-camera coaching players off-camera, and there are DL standing behind Henderson. Over his left shoulder is #98 Eric Banks and #96 Michael Hoecht.

Banks is listed at 6' 5" and 274 lbs. Hoecht is listed at 6' 4" and 310 lbs.

Banks looks much larger than Hoecht. I mean significant. It jumped-out at me before I could put names to the numbers. I have long been of the opinion that the listed height and especially weight of players on team's official web-sites are often useless because they are not up-dated throughout a player's career.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I like his comments about the group. You can go a long way in this league with a group that has the talent this one does plus them collectively having a strong work ethic. (y)

Also though I do think losing the 2020 Brock was significant they have really juiced their depth chart. There is certainly room for this unit to be better this year IF they get a good season out of Robinson.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I like his comments about the group. You can go a long way in this league with a group that has the talent this one does plus them collectively having a strong work ethic. (y)

Also though I do think losing the 2020 Brock was significant they have really juiced their depth chart. There is certainly room for this unit to be better this year IF they get a good season out of Robinson.
You can see the drills there doing.Since Henderson has become the D”Line coach The D”Front has improved so much against the run.

Bill Johnson was. Good DLine coach,Henderson did well with Wade & then Staley. Now with Raheem The D”Line should be outstanding.

Brockers at the end of 2020 started to fade & Les productive.…