Miami Game... maybe another R.O.D. tailgate ?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Anybody else going to the Miami game?

The wife and I are headed down on Saturday before the game. I will be doing some tailgating Sunday morning, and I would thoroughly enjoy kickin-it with some other Rams. I'm trying to decide just how much of a party I'd like to have that morning... it will depend on how many others are going.

Let me know if you can make it. Hopefully there will be a bunch of you!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Anybody else going to the Miami game?

The wife and I are headed down on Saturday before the game. I will be doing some tailgating Sunday morning, and I would thoroughly enjoy kickin-it with some other Rams. I'm trying to decide just how much of a party I'd like to have that morning... it will depend on how many others are going.

Let me know if you can make it. Hopefully there will be a bunch of you!

Dude - if only. That sounds like a kick in the ass. I am going to try to make it out your way next year but this one ain't going to happen.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It just isn't looking good for me either George. After dealing with my family issues, I've spent most of my time and money set aside for it. Of course, the money wouldn't stop me from seeing the Rams if I wanted to but the time has become an obstacle and I HATE that. Trying to make Tampa work is my feasible goal.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You know I'm gonna be there.

Do you really need anyone else? :lol:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
You know I'm gonna be there.

Do you really need anyone else? :lol:

Oh - It's all about YOU isn't it. :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry we'll miss you on this one Bo,,, just do your best to get down to tampon. We need you and your Ricky Proehl jersey there for sure.

Stu, not counting London, is there a game that could be played any further away from you? South Beach is something you NEED to experience :sly: tell the wife and hop on a plane. The Ticket Oak can hook you up with getting into the game.

Looks like just 3 of us so far then Paul. I thought there'd be more.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think I may be at that game actually. 2 of my good friends are Dolphin fans and are trying to get me to commit. Would love to meet up with you all down there to share some Rams solidarity!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I've got plenty of lobster to grill ... you need to commit Faceplant !

I've got some frozen mullet (bait) I can bring for your dolphin fans :ww:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
Stu, not counting London, is there a game that could be played any further away from you? South Beach is something you NEED to experience :sly: tell the wife and hop on a plane. The Ticket Oak can hook you up with getting into the game.

If you knew my wife, you'd know that is not an issue. She'd be making sure I didn't miss any of the visuals. Quite the sport she is. When I go out there, we are both going and we will be setting up some dives while we are out there.

It's more about all the other things I have planned for this year. Time and finances just won't allow for it. Of course this fucking hand doesn't help.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

If you knew my wife, you'd know that is not an issue. She'd be making sure I didn't miss any of the visuals. Quite the sport she is. When I go out there, we are both going and we will be setting up some dives while we are out there.

It's more about all the other things I have planned for this year. Time and finances just won't allow for it. Of course this fucking hand doesn't help.

Right on Man. My wife is the same way (otherwise, I'd have to leave her at home, lol).

When I saw your post in this thread,,, I thought shit, Stu is gonna come down,,, then the letdown. Would have been nice if you guys could have made it. One of these days Brudda, even if it's in Seattle, we'll watch a game together.

BTW, I smoked a killer pork butt over the weekend. That rub is the SHIT. Thanks again.
Would love to be cooking you some lobster before the game too,,, seafood is my specialty.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:

Right on Man. My wife is the same way (otherwise, I'd have to leave her at home, lol).

When I saw your post in this thread,,, I thought shit, Stu is gonna come down,,, then the letdown. Would have been nice if you guys could have made it. One of these days Brudda, even if it's in Seattle, we'll watch a game together.

BTW, I smoked a killer pork butt over the weekend. That rub is the SHIT. Thanks again.
Would love to be cooking you some lobster before the game too,,, seafood is my specialty.

We'll make it happen man. Just not this year. But rest assured, I am chomping at the bit. My wife too really wants to go and it looks like her brother is going to move out your way as well so it's definitely in the cards. He's a fucking Vikes fan - so enough about him.

Glad to hear about your butt. :sly:

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
My fiancee and I will be there! Going to Hollywood for the day on Saturday then over to invade Sun Life Sunday AM!

Have you guys determined that there is definitely going to be a ROD tailgate party? If so, I'd love to know the location!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
BigRamFan said:
My fiancee and I will be there! Going to Hollywood for the day on Saturday then over to invade Sun Life Sunday AM!

Have you guys determined that there is definitely going to be a ROD tailgate party? If so, I'd love to know the location!

I plan on doing some tailgating in the morning before the game. I've got an orange parking pass, so the location will be in one of the orange parking areas.

PM me your # and we can coordinate that morning .