Merry Christmas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Merry Christmas! What did everyone get?

I got my Gurley jersey, 2016 Rams calendar, Rams lamp, a new bed set, Call of Duty Black Ops 3 and just some little things. My buddy got me a framed Marshall Faulk and Super Bowl ticket. I added it to my collection. Check it out:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Merry Christmas everyone. Still sitting on the deck of my parents little cabin having coffee. Not really motivated to go anywhere. Barely getting a signal so I can use my cell as a wifi. This is part of my view. @Dieter the Brock might get a kick out of this.

Anyway, hope all are healthy and happy. Cheers.
Cabin View2.jpg

Cabin View.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
God bless you all my Rams brothers!

* if anyone knows how to get out if visiting the in-laws tonight I'm all ears!!
Outa gas? I know... this one always works... My longhorns took the fence out and I've got to round them back up.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Mostly in the giving mode at this point. It really is better to give than receive sometimes. Isn't it? Maybe we could start a philisophical discussion about giving being selfish.

"That's all you ever do is give give give. You selfish bastard! Don't you think I want that tingly feeling sometimes, too?! Huh? Huh?!!!"

Having said that, I did get a new Rams t-shirt from my wife. My old one had just a few too many holes in it. Kind of like our offensive line this year.

Actually my Avatar photo was a recent gift as well. My buddy Jeff, the Raider fan gave this Warner jersey to me back in August for my 50th. (Jeff is a great guy and the exception to my theory: Not all Raider fans are idiots, but all idiots ARE Raider fans.)

Jeff and I and my 3 sons went to the Raider/Ram preseason game just a day after giving the eulogy for my Ram fan dad's funeral. Bitter sweet, as you would imagine. We had a great time at the game and this picture isn't really my style. I'm a fan but not a drunk screamer. I was just tweaking my wife a little bit when I texted this to her. You see she had just told me to lay low at the Coliseum. Those Raider fans are crazy and will start a fight! She said. She said, "stay calm and have fun." So I sent this photo with the caption, "staying calm. Having fun." :LOL::whistle:

I don't deserve a good woman. :palm:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Wishing all RODders a blessed and very merry Christmas! I was blessed with safe travels and a wonderful day with my two kids and new GF.
It's been a great day...

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Boy, I had my Christmas presents early by first getting to go to the Seattle game in September and again in Dec against the Cards. A GREAT win and a not so great loss. Getting my picture taken with the cheerleaders (If that was a present, I get to keep them, right?) and being taken out on the town by RamsFanz and Codemonkey.

Merry Christmas everyone and here's to a happy new year. Of course a happy new year will be getting to the damn playoffs.....