Merry Christmas Ramily

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This past season has been one to forget. But remember that it's only a game. And there is so much more to life. Spend time with family and and be around people you truly care about. Because one day it could be gone in the blink of an eye.

You guys are awesome. And I love you all. The Rams will bring us joy again one day and I hope you all will be here to witness it. Merry Christmas everyone!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Merry Christmas everyone! The Rams are disappointing but there's a lot more to life than just football. The Dodgers ain't too bad these days. ;)

In all seriousness, I'm thankful I have a great family. Been married over 30 years. Kids all turned out better than me. Grandkids are awesome. And I'm retiring from state service in 4 months. No more work for me. Just golfing and fishing the rest of my days. Well, maybe a long list of honey do's along with that. :thinking:

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Merry Christmas to you all.

Didn't get my Christmas presents for a new Rams offensive line and wide receivers this year.

Sigh! Maybe next year.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Merry Christmas to all you ROD'ers and Rammies out there.
200.gif

Ram65

Legend
Happy Holiday's to all the ROD gang and families Lot's of great football discussions but, not so great Ram's football.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Merry Christmas to my Rams Brothers and Sisters. Wishing you a Blessed Christmas and a Joyous New Year. Hoping 2017 brings all of you happiness and good will.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Merry Christmas to all Rams fans. Don't worry, this Christmas will bring a competent coaching staff. See you all in 2017!​

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Mele Kailikimaka to my Ram Brethren.

From Croatia to Flatbush :LOL:

Merry Christmas Ram Brothers!!!

Good news is we have come a long way from having Brady Poppinga on our roster.
We have at least one future Hall of Famer. And that ain't bad

What's on he Christmas menu?
Gonna try and take down this thing down today.

image.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
From Croatia to Flatbush :LOL:

Merry Christmas Ram Brothers!!!

Good news is we have come a long way from having Brady Poppinga on our roster.
We have at least one future Hall of Famer. And that ain't bad

What's on he Christmas menu?
Gonna try and take down this thing down today.

View attachment 18229

I love Flintstone cuts of meat. Hahaha. That looks fantastic!

I fried 2 turkeys in my new electric turkey fryer yesterday.

I'm putting a big pork shoulder on to smoke 14 hours here in a bit. Using some of Stu's rub for a great bark of course. It will be ready tomorrow afternoon.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! Now, I'll be off cruising for the rest of the year so HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Merry Christmas to all the Ramily! We may not agree on all things Rams but I know we can all agree on each of us enjoying some peace, love, warmth and safety during the holiday season. Have a drink for me will ya :D