Merry Christmas Miami

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Dolphins12 said:
Username said:
Meh... Miami was the better team today. They have a fine young team, and so do we. The game could've went either way. They took advantage of our mistakes, and we didn't capitalize on theirs. That's what you have to do sometimes in this league to win. I honestly think we were slightly out coached today, something we haven't been able say too much this season.

We'll learn from it, we'll get better. This is what you have to do.
Props to you for not being salty and taking a loss like a man without looking for excuses on everything.
Why does what we think here matter to you? On this day in which many of us are simply frustrated and looking for an excuse to rant? And please don't quote anymore statistics about the game.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
What pisses me off about this game the most is that we outplayed them. We outdrove them 3:1 but we still lose. It was those mistakes/penalties. Miami didn't deserve to win this game and I hope that they realize that. If we don't make so many mistakes/take so many penalties we dominate this game. I'm willing to bet that Fisher is really pissed off right now.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dolphins12 said:
Username said:
Meh... Miami was the better team today. They have a fine young team, and so do we. The game could've went either way. They took advantage of our mistakes, and we didn't capitalize on theirs. That's what you have to do sometimes in this league to win. I honestly think we were slightly out coached today, something we haven't been able say too much this season.

We'll learn from it, we'll get better. This is what you have to do.
Props to you for not being salty and taking a loss like a man without looking for excuses on everything.
Now all you have to do in return is take a win like a man and acknowledge that our "excuses" are the reasons why you actually won. If you don't like that word, you can always substitute one that's more palatable.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It's why we love football - last week we won but we played bad - this week we play better, but lose... I always look at home advantage as +7 points - we were unlucky - we can suck it up and grow from this loss. We've got the balls to carry off a loss like this!