Memories.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Seems like yesterday that this was the busiest forum here at this point of the season. We would all be talking about who we like to replace so and so, and how we needed to upgrade that position, etc.

Now this forum is basically crickets......its kind of nice :)

fearsomefour

Legend
Seems like yesterday that this was the busiest forum here at this point of the season. We would all be talking about who we like to replace so and so, and how we needed to upgrade that position, etc.

Sign Poe to play DE day 1 of FA.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

For a little nostalgia, maybe you could head over to ninernation for a little draft talk.

:rolllaugh:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great thread!
Typically once the calendar flips to November, we head in to mock draft season!
Glad we wont see these for awhile

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
As a moderator, I can tell you that this is pretty damn refreshing. I don't hear crickets but I sure hear a lot of drunk (on wins), "I love you" guys. :D

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love you guys!
:cheers: :puke::grouphug: