Memorial Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
In honor of our fallen heroes. Those that truly chose to risk, and ultimately pour out their blood on foreign soil so that we might live free. I thought we would list the names of men and women we know that have paid the ultimate price.

We can all honor them. Pray for their families on this day. And do the best thing on their behalf- live our lives to the fullest.

I'll start...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
This day is far more than a day off work to BBQ.

Many young men and women, have paid with their lives standing up for this country and for the rights of people in other countries.

Men and women put in unnatural situations. Scared. Missing their families and home.
It would be a shame not to think about them today and have the piece of mind that they are still loved.

Thank God for the sacrifice of His Son and those who have died to keep our country free.
If we were able to have a nice day with family today it was because of them.