Memorable moments in recent Rams history.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I saw this posted on Rams talk and thought I would bring the question over here. I'm changing it up a little though. Ill name what I think are the best players on the Rams current roster. They include skill, experience and longevity(no rookies). Tell me your most memorable moment of that player in there career thus far, good or bad.
Here's my top guys:
1. Robert Quinn- This is so tough because he had so many great plays last year. But I would have to go with the Chicago game when he had a sack, strip and score. It was a hall of game play.

2. Chris Long- Our current old guy in terms of longevity. I would have to go back a few years to his best year in 2011 vs the Saints. He made a beautiful move on his blocker and just body slammed Drew Brees with one arm. It was awesome.
3. Sam Bradford- I would actually have go with a play from this year vs the Texans. He dropped back and had Brian Cushing barreling down on him and he makes a PERFECT throw to Jared Cook for about 30 yards. I remember Tim Ryan saying "that's why he was picked #1 overall".

4. Roger Saffold- I chose him because he was playing at a pro bowl level when he switched to guard this year. It was against the Saints. He paved the way for a Zac Stacy 40 yard touchdown. I actually can't even describe how badly he mulled defenders all the way down the field. If you don't remember, watch it again, it's incredible.

5. James Lauraunitis- 2011 vs the Redskins. We were down 17-0 with like 5 mins to go in the 4th quarter and we just kicked a field goal because Lance Kendricks dropped a touchdown. On the redskins next possession, he makes a diving one handed interception and we make 17-10 on the next series.

So what do you got? You don't have to do every player. Just giving options and tryin not to make it all about Bradford.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
A couple plays from this past year I remember were during the home game against the niners (in STL).

1. Rob Quinn got his first (and only sack unfortunately) of the night and did the kissing his bicep sack dance. Loved that one.
2. Laurinaitis I believe (might have been Tree) ran up behind Gore and caused a fumble and we recovered, unfortunately this didn't turn into anything.

Also, the entire game against the Colts this past year was pretty memorable for several players.

Going back to 2012, here are a couple more:

1. Finnegan's INT (and TD return?) against the Lions in the opener.
2. Givens's entire performance against the niners in STL.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
1. Robert Quinn- This is so tough because he had so many great plays last year. But I would have to go with the Chicago game when he had a sack, strip and score. It was a hall of game play.

That play and the one where he crawled to Drew Brees and sacked him are both Hall of Fame highlight reel type plays. Never get over those.

Oh and in the same Bears game you referenced, I loved the hit Brockers had on McCown. Yep, that one.

5 that stand out:

Robert Quinn Monday Night Football, ESPN are too busy showing the sack that just happened to show the sack currently in progress.

Bradford's TD against Miami.

Hekker's TD pass against the Seahawks.

Janoris Jenkins shuts down Larry Fitzgerald.

Amendola against the Redskins.

Oh and in terms of bad:

Bradley Fletcher against the Patriots in London.

The Rams make Mark Sanchez look like a future hall of famer.

Gibson's penalty against the 49ers.

Hekker's (?) penalty against the 49ers.

The refs from most games last season.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
On the bad one play that stuck in my head was the panthers game last year when Quick droped a 40 yard td pass that hit him right in the hands.

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Hekker's TD pass against the Seahawks.

That's another great one too! And the trick play on the punt against the niners, from that same season.

Also, I remember us destroying Kolb in 2012 when we played the cardinals at home. He was all bloodied up haha.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Hekker's pass out of his own endzone against the portlywhiners.
Jenkins' hit on Fred Davis.
Quinn's sack, strip, TD
Pettis' 4th down catch against Buffalo
Bradford's back-breaking TD against Miami
Stedman's double reverse
Tavon's punt-return against the Colts

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hekker's pass out of his own endzone against the portlywhiners.
Jenkins' hit on Fred Davis.
Quinn's sack, strip, TD
Pettis' 4th down catch against Buffalo
Bradford's back-breaking TD against Miami
Stedman's double reverse
Tavon's punt-return against the Colts

I literally thought Bradford died on that play. My first reaction was "Oh my god, his neck is broken." But he got right up, punched the air and threw a beautiful two point conversion to SJ39 in the corner of the endzone.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Our running game vs. the Bears last year. Total domination.