Memento's All-Out Offensive Mock Draft.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
All right. Time for me to do another to keep up with @jrry32 and make everyone's heads explode. Ready? No? Let's do it anyway!

Fire:

Everyone except for Snead, the scouts, Demoff, and a few of the defensive coaches.

(I think this is obvious at this point of the season. Another non-winning season. The classless handling of Cignetti's firing. Fisher seriously needs to go and take his high-priced, overrated coaches with him.)

Hire:

Ben McAdoo
Ken Dorsey
Jim Schwartz

(McAdoo is a promising young OC underneath Tom Coughlin, and has been named as an eventual successor. Dorsey is with the Panthers and has guided Cam Newton to a likely MVP season. Schwartz needs no explanation.)

Cut:

Jared Cook
Nick Foles
Trey Watts
Kenny Britt
Rodger Saffold
Chris Long
Akeem Ayers

(Ayers and Long save money. Foles, Cook, and Watts are dead weight. Britt is an expensive option, and Saffold is injury-prone. Next.)

Restructure:

James Laurinaitis.

(Needs to make less money than he is making.)

Re-sign:

Janoris Jenkins - franchise, then five year deal.
Trumaine Johnson - four year deal.
Mark Barron - three year deal.
Cory Harkey - three year deal.
Greg Zuerlein - one year deal.
Daren Bates - RFA.
Benny Cunningham - RFA.
Cody Davis - RFA.

(This mock, I'm keeping Jenkins if I can. Will also keep Johnson and Barron. Harkey is essential to the ground game. Zuerlein gets one more chance. The rest are RFAs.)

Extend:

Michael Brockers - four year deal.

(Brockers is a key component of our defense and still only twenty-five. We can't afford to let him test free agency.)

Free Agents:

Rodney McLeod
Chase Reynolds
Brian Quick
Nick Fairley
Brian Folkerts
Eric Kush
Tim Barnes
Case Keenum

(Don't think Barnes is going to take a hometown discount this time. McLeod goes elsewhere, Quick is damaged goods, Reynolds is pure special teams, Folkerts and Kush are depth, Keenum isn't backup material, and I don't give a damn about where Nick Fairley goes so long as it's anywhere but here.)

Convert:

Lamarcus Joyner to free safety.

(Joyner makes a better free safety than a cornerback, and he deserves a chance to start.)

Free Agency:

Cordy Glenn - 8 million, five years.

Coby Fleener - 7 million, five years.

Akiem Hicks - 2 million, two years.

Vinny Curry - 5 million, three years.

Jason Pierre-Paul - 3.5 million, one year.

Drew Stanton - 5 million, two years.

(Glenn moves in at left guard and can take Robinson's place if he falters at left tackle. Fleener provides an option for a big tight end. Pierre-Paul is a flyer, but Curry and Hicks should be solid. Stanton provides a veteren off the bench.)

Trades:

Tre Mason to Dallas Cowboys for their third round pick.

Lance Kendricks to the New York Giants for a fourth round pick.

Sean Mannion and sixth round pick to Houston Texans for third round pick.

New York Giants fourth and our fourth to Atlanta Falcons for their third.

(I know I'm dealing a lot of offense away. I'm fine with that. Our offense is terrible. Assuming that Mannion and Mason light it up, assuming that Atlanta wants to trade down.)

Draft (here's where it gets fun):

1. - Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis.

(Quarterback of the future right here. Think Ben Roethlisberger.

2 - Josh Doctson, WR, TCU.

(Number one wide receiver who jumps out of the building and comes down with everything. Think DeVante Parker/Jordan Matthews mix.)

2 (Eagles) - Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina.

(Small, but sturdy wide receiver who can make all of the catches. Think Golden Taint.)

3 - C.J. Prosise, RB, Notre Dame.

(Solid back with third down ability who can spell Gurley. Think Arian Foster.)

3 (Dallas) - Max Tuerk, C, USC.

(Injured, but a first round talent at center. Think Alex Mack.)

3 (Houston) - Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss.

(6'3", 220 lbs. H-back who is faster and better than Kendricks. Think Aaron Hernandez without the character issues.)

3 (Atlanta) - De'Runnya Wilson, WR, Mississippi State.

(Huge receiver with sky-high potential. Think Kelvin Benjamin.)

Thoughts are very much welcome.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks good to me. I haven't fully evaluated Doctson and Wilson yet but based on where I'm currently at, I prefer some other WRs over them. I don't really see a need for Prosise in the third. Cunningham is a really good 3rd down HB. Would rather use that pick elsewhere. Still not a fan of trading Lance Kendricks.