Member Map - No... not THAT member

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Did you place a pin?

• I sure did

• Screw you. I'm not buying you a beer when you stroll into town

• No. I'm in witness protection

• Yeah but don't even think of contacting me

Results are only viewable after voting.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
About five minutes after I set my pin some FBI agents showed up at my door and served me a warrant.

Thanks a lot Stu.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
About five minutes after I set my pin some FBI agents showed up at my door and served me a warrant.

Thanks a lot Stu.
A warrant but no beer??

jZ8N3_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
A warrant but no beer??

jZ8N3_f-thumbnail-100-0_s-600x0.jpg
:rolllaugh:(n) @RedRam I saw your pin. Are you being honest about your current whereabouts, or do you need to update your land marker, son?

Side note: @RamFan503 , is there a budget for an ROD map Ombudsman? You know, a whereabouts verifier? Perhaps a Per Diem, travel, cough*beer*cough budget and perhaps a modest badge for appearance of legitimacy. Just a suggestion.

I'd like to humbly volunteer for the post. It is the least I can do for my Ram brethren. I could begin in South Florida and work my way up the East Coast. (y)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Added.

@TXRams86
Looks like we're the only ones holding down the fort here.(pun intended)

RedRam

Pro Bowler
:rolllaugh:(n) @RedRam I saw your pin. Are you being honest about your current whereabouts, or do you need to update your land marker, son?
You saw my pin? Really? Where did you see it?

Am I being honest about my current whereabouts? That sounds eerily familiar... Didn't I divorce you already? :neener:

Sappy113

Rookie
First registrant for Denmark. Represent! The town I live in even has "Ram" in the name. Unfortunately the rest is lose, but can't win them all. Come for beer if you're close by!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I found my member!

Now if I could just get my wife to find it I'll be all set!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Anyone showing up at my House better bring a House-warming-Gift of a Bottle of Rum! After that, the drinks are on me! IF you show up on game day, be ready to party!! I always have Chili and Brats on hand!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Side note: @RamFan503 , is there a budget for an ROD map Ombudsman? You know, a whereabouts verifier? Perhaps a Per Diem, travel, cough*beer*cough budget and perhaps a modest badge for appearance of legitimacy. Just a suggestion.
The budget is whatever that Farr Be It character wants to pony up. We'll take applications once the funds have cleared. :whistle:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
The budget is whatever that Farr Be It character wants to pony up. We'll take applications once the funds have cleared. :whistle:
The good news is: I've drained my 401k, checked the sofa cushions and junk drawer and cancelled my daughters social media accounts to max out the funds. I just wired them to the ROD Chief Financial Officer.

The bad news?
  1. The New Ombudsman position may have to forego the cushy Per Diem, (n)...and the badge.
  2. In the interview process, a good threshold question might be: "how do you feel about sleeping on a bench at Geyhound stations?"
  3. Perhaps some of the members in outlying areas should have their word be enough to verify their pin position.
  4. I heretofore respectfully withdrawal my application for the newly established ROD Pin Position Ombudsman.
Thanks! Good luck gentlemen. (y)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I did place a pin...in 2015. The problem? I no longer live in Overland. I currently live in St. Charles after a house in Hazelwood burned down, but I'll be moving to Chesterfield and then - if the house is rebuilt - back to Hazelwood.

So you can say that I travel a ton.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Not user friendly for me. Either the app doesn't like Chrome or MAC. I gave up :(