Melvin Gordon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams don't need a RB. The position is undervalued nowadays in the NFL. But IMO...

Gordon is just a ridiculous, elite talent. Some team is gonna win the lottery with him.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Rams don't need a RB. The position is undervalued nowadays in the NFL. But IMO...

Gordon is just a ridiculous, elite talent. Some team is gonna win the lottery with him.

I am hoping some team will take him in the top 9 picks so that might drop a player the Rams want to the number 10 spot.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
How tall is he? He looks like a qb running the ball.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
How tall is he? He looks like a qb running the ball.

He's about the same height and weight as Adrian Peterson, but what makes him special is just how fluid he looks running the ball. I really hope that none of our division rivals take him or Gurley because as far as I'm concerned, they're 1a/1b as far as running backs go in this class.

Athos

Legend
Dude just needs to learn to pass catch, and he'd be Jamaal Charles + someone else. Not sure who right now.

Forte maybe?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gordon is a great talent. He's a slasher in the mold of Jamaal Charles and Robert Smith. He's not as fast at top-end speed as either but he has ridiculous acceleration and is a very slippery runner. Much harder to tackle than you expect a 6'0" 205-210 pound HB to be. Great balance and vision.

Athos

Legend
He's not as fast at top-end speed as either but he has ridiculous acceleration

I care more about acceleration than top end speed for a RB. Much more important. Getting to top end faster than the guys running behind him usually means big plays.

Not just hard to tackle either, but slippery. Seems hard to get a grip on. His balance helps that tons.

Rams will have some very, VERY good talent at 10. Too good of a talent, imo, to warrant a trade down to just recoup picks.