Melvin Gordon - Unbelievable!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
I know the Rams don't need a RB and I am not suggesting they consider drafting Melvin Gordon but this guy is unreal! What a day he is having against the 8-1 Nebraska team!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
He has been crazy good today. 382 rushing yards, 3 td's and still 16 minutes to play. Unreal.

Athos

Legend
Just broke LT's record. That's insane. And against the Cornnubbers too. Gotta love it.

Jamaal Charles 2.0? Dude is crazy. Wish this team didn't have so many needs. I want one each of Gurley/Gordon and Cooper/White.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
And wow again, just broke NCAA rushing record in 3 quarters(408 yards and counting)

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Just broke LT's record. That's insane. And against the Cornnubbers too. Gotta love it.

Jamaal Charles 2.0? Dude is crazy. Wish this team didn't have so many needs. I want one each of Gurley/Gordon and Cooper/White.

Would love that as well. no way i see that happening though cause that'd be sick.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And wow again, just broke NCAA rushing record in 3 quarters(408 yards and counting)

Just imagine if the game was a little closer? Gordon might have had a chance at 500 yards!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
And the new record lasts one week, unreal.

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if the Wisconsin coaches wish they would had let Gordon play a little longer (I don't think he played at all in the 4th Quarter) last week. I know - Hindsight! And, who would have ever in their wildest imagination would have thought someone (A Freshman!) would be breaking his record so SOON?

FRO

Legend
I wonder if the Wisconsin coaches wish they would had let Gordon play a little longer (I don't think he played at all in the 4th Quarter) last week. I know - Hindsight! And, who would have ever in their wildest imagination would have thought someone (A Freshman!) would be breaking his record so SOON?
When they see what happened in Georgia to Gurley I think they made the right move.