Melton Signing With Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Not enough moolah for him I'm thinking! Guess they're keeping it for next year!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Not enough moolah for him I'm thinking! Guess they're keeping it for next year!

Probably, but I thought the Cowboys had even less... they're gonna suck.

I'm going to the Rams and Cowboys game with Cowboys fans, actually. I was REALLY looking forward to Melton sacking Romo and pointing out that's who they missed out on. Looks like the shoe is on the other foot. :(

All well...

Now sign Hill!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd like the FA dollars sent toward CB and OG at this point. Heck, we've only got 4 CB's on the roster, eh?

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Probably, but I thought the Cowboys had even less... they're gonna suck.

I'm going to the Rams and Cowboys game with Cowboys fans, actually. I was REALLY looking forward to Melton sacking Romo and pointing out that's who they missed out on. Looks like the shoe is on the other foot. :(

All well...

Now sign Hill!
You'll just have to look at the Rams Brocker sacking Romo! And Quinn and Long, etc.!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Melton is from Texas and grew up near Dallas. This makes sense. Good get for them. I just wanted him away from Seattle.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Melton is from Texas and grew up near Dallas. This makes sense. Good get for them. I just wanted him away from Seattle.

Seahawk fans said the same about us. They wanted him as bad as we did and are blasting Jerry Jones lol.

Cowboys have 20 in dead money as we speak.

jjab360

Legend
At least we showed interest in a DT that isn't 6'5+. Maybe opens up the door for Aaron Donald??

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Seahawk fans said the same about us. They wanted him as bad as we did and are blasting Jerry Jones lol.

Cowboys have 20 in dead money as we speak.

His contract might have included ranch land and steers. I'm not sure what else the Cowboys could offer? Lol.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
His contract might have included ranch land and steers. I'm not sure what else the Cowboys could offer? Lol.

Right! How in the world did they pull this off? I can't wait to see his contract. "Multi-year" is enough to scare me off. We aren't desperate for a DT, just one that could bring something that Langford and Brockers couldn't. Melton was a really nice fit. Too bad ...