@MelKiperESPN, says all three of the Rams' Day 2 picks were reaches

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
YAY another ringing endorsement :)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Who the hell is Mel Kiper?! Self proclaimed "Mr. Know-It-All" Is he the Great Gazoo or maybe Mr. Magoo? You decide.
images

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"Cooper Kupp" (PFF) gave him a 4.5-point grade (senior bowl), the highest among offensive players.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
"Who the HELL is Mel Kiper???" - Bill Tobin, 1994

For those of you not old enough to remember, look it up on youtube, classic shit :ROFLMAO:

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Coming from the dude who said he'd quit if Jimmy Clausen wasn't a successful NFL QB...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well if Mel hates our draft, I can see all of the positives of it now....WINNING

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's too bad nobody archives all the dumb things Kiper says.

FRO

Legend
And that's pretty much all that needs be said...
It's one thing to be wrong about draft prospects, we all are and sometimes spectacularly. It's another thing to go nuts like he tends to do only for him to be totally wrong about what he went ape about.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I remember that Walter Football was screaming the same stuff about Jimmy C. They said every team that doesn't consider him the best QB in the draft were dumb....

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I won't lose one minute of sleep tonight worrying about Kiper and his reaches opinions. Lol.

FRO

Legend
I remember that Walter Football was screaming the same stuff about Jimmy C. They said every team that doesn't consider him the best QB in the draft were dumb....
Unfortunately we live in an age where media types can't make their case with a level head, but with hyperbole. It's why I hate the media, from politics to sports media. It's all attention whoring.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It's too bad nobody archives all the dumb things Kiper says.

That video is coming, I'm sure...

There is no way that Kiper gets out of his career without at least one Youtube vid "showcasing" his talents... LOL