Media fallout from Rams' offensive resurgence

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
"He got all the way through the progression and found Todd on the backside," McVay said of Goff. "It was basically his fifth read. That's impressive."

This kid's come so far since camp when he was hit and miss through his reads. Just impressive man to see what he's doing and man does it ever mean good things for us.

Cheers Rams fans everywhere on that $hit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Anyone else notice Sharpe saying we traded for guard Laken Tomlinson, LOL. Toward the end after they mention Whitworth.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I hate being a jerk but I've tried watching The Six at least 10x within the last few months. Absolutely awful, both Michael and Jaynell or Jamell. No enthusiasm, corkiness or really anything to say Wow they have some talent.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Anyone else notice Sharpe saying we traded for guard Laken Tomlinson, LOL. Toward the end after they mention Whitworth.
Missed that.lol
Maybe it's because he speaks like he has a transplanted camel tongue in his mouth.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Didn't watch the blowhards in the first and third videos but i strongly recommend watching the middle video of the morning crew discussing the game. So nice just watching people talk about football without shouting at each other or trying to be snarky.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kay Adams is Hot AF now, maybe it's the Eyewear and slight cleavage. :yay:

Yeah man she's not the most attractive chick, kind of has a weird look to her but she's got some nasty goin on that more than makes up for it.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Kyle Shanahan on offensive pass interference: I saw a very good route
Posted by Charean Williams on September 22, 2017, 6:39 PM EDT
taylor-e1506119941958.jpg

AP

In postgame interviews, Kyle Shanahan didn’t have much to say about the offensive pass interference penalty called against his team late in Thursday’s game. The 49ers coach said then that he “didn’t see it.”

After seeing it, Shanahan said a lot by saying little.

“I saw a very good route,” Shanahan said, via quotes distributed by the team.

In other words, the 49ers aren’t buying the flag thrown on receiver Trent Taylor.

Brian Hoyer completed an 11-yard pass to Taylor on third-and-10, down to the Rams 39 with less than two minutes to go. It would have given the 49ers a first down and put them in field-goal range.

Hoyer threw an incompletion on third-and-20 and took a sack on fourth down, and the Rams ran out the clock.
****************************************************************************************************************************
Sorry Shanny.
When your owner buys a state of the art facility for the NFL
you can get these calls to go your way.

EasyE

Starter

AP

In postgame interviews, Kyle Shanahan didn’t have much to say about the offensive pass interference penalty called against his team late in Thursday’s game. The 49ers coach said then that he “didn’t see it.”

In other words, the 49ers aren’t buying the flag thrown on receiver Trent Taylor.

Brian Hoyer completed an 11-yard pass to Taylor on third-and-10, down to the Rams 39 with less than two minutes to go. It would have given the 49ers a first down and put them in field-goal range.

Hoyer threw an incompletion on third-and-20 and took a sack on fourth down, and the Rams ran out the clock.
****************************************************************************************************************************
Sorry Shanny.

without the bogus Roughing The Passer call on AD and the BS overturns of those incomplete passes, it would not have mattered....

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame

AP

Sorry Shanny.

What the hell is that supposed to imply? Didn't York just recently build Levi's Stadium, that was state of the art at the time, and have said stadium be the site of Superbowl 50?