Media Coverage

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I’m watching highlights on NFL Network and reading write-ups on the Rams game with my News app only I phone. There are at least twice the normal amount of write ups because their opponent this week was the Packers. Just saying.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The Rams could (will) win the Super Bowl with a perfect undefeated record and they'll spend MORE time talking about the '72 Dolphins and the 2011 Patriots than the 2018 Rams.

Flint

Pro Bowler
The Rams made plays when they had to but the thing I’ve heard multiple times is that we were robbed of a great Rodgers comeback. We got robbed alright, robbed by Wilson knocking the snot out of Montgomery. Giving Rodgers 2 minutes to go 45 yds is a pretty good bet but their kicker missed 5 kicks a couple weeks ago and Aaron Donald still plays for the Rams.
I never thought the Rams were a lock for the SB but it’s funny how they’ve fallen back in critics eyes considering they won.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Correct me if im wrong but the last 2 drives, before the fumbled return, Mr Rogers went nowhere. Nowhere close to field goal range. I understand hes made a comeback before, but judging how our D played during the final drives, you can make a decent assumption that he would end up going nowhere and still losing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Correct me if im wrong but the last 2 drives, before the fumbled return, Mr Rogers went nowhere. Nowhere close to field goal range. I understand hes made a comeback before, but judging how our D played during the final drives, you can make a decent assumption that he would end up going nowhere and still losing.
All they would have to do is hold Donald, Suh, and Littleton in front of refs by Braile (sp?) and they would be gifted the 45 to win.

But yeah - nothing is a given and the Rams D steps up when they have to. I was stoked though when Wilson pulled the ball out of the returner’s hands for the turn over. Third time in two weeks.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No respect at all.

Attachments

• NoRespect.jpg
    NoRespect.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 51

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

On nfl live overreaction Monday the statement was made - the rams will finish 16 and 0?

Schefter - overreaction, schedule is too tough with all the teams gunning for them

Ryan Clark - overreaction because once they get to 11 and 0 they will start resting players after the bye.

Tim hasselbeck - not an overreaction.