Meanwhile in Other NFL News

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
There's this breaking news. I think he'd fit right in with Cleveland.

Report: Kaepernick to opt out of contract, become free agent

Colin Kaepernick is reportedly planning to opt out of his contract after the 2016 season and become a free agent.

Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers agreed to a restructured contract earlier in the year, and the new deal includes a player option for 2017 and a guarantee that the Niners cannot use the franchise tag on him. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that Kaepernick will void the deal, though he could end up returning to San Francisco.

Kaepernick, who is just 29, has played well over the last month. He has thrown eight touchdowns compared to two interceptions in the last four games and rushed for more than 100 yards against the Miami Dolphins last weekend. After getting off to a rough start back in October when Blaine Gabbert was benched, Kaepernick has looked more comfortable in Chip Kelly’s offense.

If Kelly sticks around in San Francisco (and that could be a big if considering the latest rumors), he may look to bring Kaepernick back on a new deal. Rapoport noted that the relationship between Kelly and Kaepernick, which got off to a rocky start, is in a “very good place” and that Kaepernick appreciates the team standing by him while he has taken strong political stances.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...-free-agent/ar-AAl88ld?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCDHP

SierraRam

Recreational User
Kaep acted disinterested today. For a guy who went to school at U of Nevada, he looked completely out of his element in the snow at Soldier Field. The guy's a cancer and a total 'me first' asshole. I know several niner fans who look forward to moving on without this clown. He'll be out of the league in a few seasons, then on to Dancing with the Stars.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kaep acted disinterested today. For a guy who went to school at U of Nevada, he looked completely out of his element in the snow at Soldier Field. The guy's a cancer and a total 'me first' icehole. I know several niner fans who look forward to moving on without this clown. He'll be out of the league in a few seasons, then on to Dancing with the Stars.
My wife's family is from Reno. Many of them are whiner fans and WERE big Kaep fans. Now they can't wait to see him go ANYWHERE else. The not standing for the anthem was kind of a last straw for them but they followed him his entire career and are just fed up with his me first, shitty attitude.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
He needs to stay in SF, so I can hate him as much as possible.
He's one of my favorite qb's to play. I love watching our team smear is face all over the turf twice a year. I was disappointed we didn't get him week 1.

fearsomefour

Legend
My wife's family is from Reno. Many of them are whiner fans and WERE big Kaep fans. Now they can't wait to see him go ANYWHERE else. The not standing for the anthem was kind of a last straw for them but they followed him his entire career and are just fed up with his me first, crappy attitude.
Sort of sad actually.
The opposite of how he was as a guy in college. Someone got to his head. Or maybe he just couldn't handle the fame....it happens.