Mcvay's "new culture" is coming!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Airgoff

UDFA
Name
Airgoff
In about two or three years of fa pics and draft pics "mcvay n Snead style" we are gonna see a new "attitude in the locker room" and on the Field of play" yes my brethren behold our "new evolution" as it slowly and steady begins!!!!!!

rdw

Pro Bowler
LAlmJlU.gif

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Why in 2-3 years? They've already starting installing a new culture. It's not going to take that long to notice the on field return.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why in 2-3 years? They've already starting installing a new culture. It's not going to take that long to notice the on field return.
Agree... it ought not.

If it's about accountability, things change fast.

Someone keeps making mistakes and doesn't own up to it, they're gone.... it's the Patriots way (for example).

Shouldn't take very long for these guys to see what happens if they don't perform and make the right changes (if they can... if they can't so long).

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Agree... it ought not.

If it's about accountability, things change fast.

Someone keeps making mistakes and doesn't own up to it, they're gone.... it's the Patriots way (for example).

Shouldn't take very long for these guys to see what happens if they don't perform and make the right changes (if they can... if they can't so long).

Yeah McVay has common sense, something that should be so common. That's what should of happened before. People want to talk about McVay's age yet he showed up Fisher, and Fisher is the oldest yet supposed to be the wisest.. I can't believe it took this long to get someone like McVay.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Sorry Jack, I just couldnt resist haha

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah McVay has common sense, something that should be so common. That's what should of happened before. People want to talk about McVay's age yet he showed up Fisher, and Fisher is the oldest yet supposed to be the wisest.. I can't believe it took this long to get someone like McVay.

He tried to be their friend... cardinal sin of any manager.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Airgoff, it's "McSnead style", not " McVay n Snead style". Your welcome.:yay: And nice to see you at ROD.:yess:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I tell ya...
Maybe ROD needs a Safe Place forum where everyone agrees on everything...

'Inappropriate' is far different than 'different opinion'. I believe an inappropriate grade does deserve some explanation if there hasn't been some flagrant misuse of ROD rules. jmo.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
'Inappropriate' is far different than 'different opinion'. I believe an inappropriate grade does deserve some explanation if there hasn't been some flagrant misuse of ROD rules. jmo.

I agree, I feel exactly the same about it.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I think the culture will change fast. It's already started with the turnover of the coaches and guys they've brought in. Agree with AirGoff that we'll really see it in a few years when they bring in their own guys and really 'own' the roster; but I have a feeling that if they aren't pulling their weight they'll soon be shipped out. No more Rams Park 'country club'.

I know rookie head coaches often get criticism for being hard assess because they don't want to look soft and haven't quite figured out the middle ground yet, but I think McVay will have learned a lot from Gruden in that respect, and having someone as experienced as Wade Phillips is going to really help install that atmosphere.