McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MSchmidt

UDFA
Name
MwdSchmidt
Long time lurker here.....from the StL. I must admit when the Rams hired him, I was unsure how he'd do being the head coach of our beloved Rams. However, I am flat out impressed. The job doesn't look too big for him. He's running the show and it feels like he's super over-prepared. Love it.
I always felt Fisher and Co were just unorganized, running around crazy on the sidelines, fumbling for flags they couldn't find...etc. What a stark contrast with McVay's discipline and preparation. McVay strikes me with his "Tom Landry" coolness, never let them see you sweat attitude. Love it.

Am I the only one seeing this?

Let's kick some @$$ today fellas!

Go Rams!

Schmidt

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Long time lurker here.....from the StL. I must admit when the Rams hired him, I was unsure how he'd do being the head coach of our beloved Rams. However, I am flat out impressed. The job doesn't look too big for him. He's running the show and it feels like he's super over-prepared. Love it.
I always felt Fisher and Co were just unorganized, running around crazy on the sidelines, fumbling for flags they couldn't find...etc. What a stark contrast with McVay's discipline and preparation. McVay strikes me with his "Tom Landry" coolness, never let them see you sweat attitude. Love it.

Go Rams!

Schmidt

That's where I was, because before his interview, I don't think he was on a lot of fans' radars. To think I wanted McDaniels...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That's where I was, because before his interview, I don't think he was on a lot of fans' radars. To think I wanted McDaniels...
Before we hired McVay, I thought Shanahan would be the New HC, just because of the way the Falcons where playing! Now after 3 regular season game, I'm really, really happy it wasn't him!!
I think McVay can be to Football, what John Wooden was to College Basketball!!

temp_RT30038--.jpg

RamsFan47

Rookie
The fact that Marshall Faulk endorsed him was all I needed. So glad they pulled the trigger despite his age.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Not ready to render a judgement on what kind of HC he's going to be. It's only been 3 games. So far I'm mainly seeing the qualities that made him a good OC.

Not sure where this team fumbling problem came from but it's carried through from the preseason to the regular season. One of his first tests for him and his staff is to get this under control.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The fact that Marshall Faulk endorsed him was all I needed.
I actually started liking McVay when I read something in here @jrry32 wrote about him....couple weeks after the season...

Dude is committed to doin this damn job well...watch what he has in store for the Boys today...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The fact that Marshall Faulk endorsed him was all I needed. So glad they pulled the trigger despite his age.
Just to make a point, When Gurrrley Told Michael Irvin " We gunna Whip-Your-Cowboys-Butts!" Marshall Chimed in and said " Exactly!!" Twice!!(y):yess:

RAMBUSH

Starter

Go Rams!

Schmidt
Welcome rams brother. I too am impressed with our toddler of a coach, i really knew nothing about the man until we hired him. I will say this , i kinda liked fisher , i now wonder if i gave him too much credit all along . Seems like night and day albeit early .