McVay / Stafford meeting in Cabo

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend

Stafford chose the Rams. Then he coincidentally meets McVay in the middle of the negotiations in Cabo? If Snead offers you a bridge don't buy it any more than I ever bought into that sham of a coincidence.

Why all the intrigue? What does it matter that Stafford chose the Rams over the Niners? Despite his flaws, Goff is better than Garappolo. I hate to think what this season would be like had Stafford chosen the Niners.

Ahhh life is good. Elite QB with elite WRs in Kupp, Woods and Jackson, elite DL with Donald, elevating an already good Floyd, and elite CBs in Ramsey and Williams. When the Rams win multiple Lombardi's with Stafford they will make a movie about this.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Stafford chose the Rams. Then he coincidentally meets McVay in the middle of the negotiations in Cabo? If Snead offers you a bridge don't buy it any more than I ever bought into that sham of a coincidence.

Why all the intrigue? What does it matter that Stafford chose the Rams over the Niners? Despite his flaws, Goff is better than Garappolo. I hate to think what this season would be like had Stafford chosen the Niners.

Ahhh life is good. Elite QB with elite WRs in Kupp, Woods and Jackson, elite DL with Donald, elevating an already good Floyd, and elite CBs in Ramsey and Williams. When the Rams win multiple Lombardi's with Stafford they will make a movie about this.
I’m glad he felt that the Rams were the best opportunity for him to succeed.

Psycho_X

Legend
I didn't see anything in that article that hasn't already been stated in past articles. So not sure what the confirmation is? But good to continue seeing confirmations about how much Stafford wanted to play for McVay.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
No confirmation of anything.
Whit was there as well.. so were other NFL players and personnel.