McVay show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Anyone watch that? His shaking foot. Yikes. Looked bad.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
He has always been a bit fidgety. Hell I would need smelling salts.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Anyone watch that? His shaking foot. Yikes. Looked bad.
That extended SI piece revealed McVay to be a tortured soul, in many ways. This season has to be eating him alive. A lot of "angry sharks" around, as Big Whit would say.

Upwurdz

UDFA
Name
Upwurdz
That extended SI piece revealed McVay to be a tortured soul, in many ways. This season has to be eating him alive. A lot of "angry sharks" around, as Big Whit would say.
I remember from that SI piece, McVay’s mom, I think, had mentioned how much he hates losing, and asked him once what he would do if he went 4-13 or something like that, and he confidently said “that would never happen”. I remember reading that and hoping karma would not test him on that. Still hoping that it doesn’t

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I figure we will beat Carolina and then hopefully get healthier in the bye week and draw up a gameplan that can solve SF.

The 9er game looms large.