McVay Presser post game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well that's the difference between him and Fisher . No "we made mistakes today and we'll get that cleaned up next week" talk . He just pointed out how unacceptable it was .I have the feeling practice will be tough next week.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well we are the third least penalized team in the league, so I trust Coach to address it.

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well we are the third least penalized team in the league, so I trust Coach to address it.

Yeah - I don't remember a game like yesterday in a long time.

We extended two drives from personal fouls that led to 14 pts - and also donald retaliating cost us a chance to get them at 1st and 25. I'm not going to say that all those situations were officiated so well, but they all could have been avoided.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
One thing I was happy with was Peters definitely playing much better. I’m hoping he starts becoming a leader and improves not only his game, but is able to rally his team. Whether he likes it or not, he’s the guy in our secondary.

I think the Seahawks, and I’m sure Pete Carroll is behind a lot of it frankly, were able to get under our skin today. Clearly it worked. Being that they’re the only competition we have, division wise, I’m sure they were pissed about the loss in their home a couple of weeks ago. It was a chippy game, as is expected, but I hope in the future we can be the bigger men.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
McVay is mature beyond his years. He has a way of saying things that make sense and relatable to everyone’s goal.

That’s what good leaders do.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam

That is good to know! Thanks for sharing that information! I guess it is pretty much a fact when the Rams and Seahawks get together it is going to be pretty INTENSE!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
One thing I was happy with was Peters definitely playing much better. I’m hoping he starts becoming a leader and improves not only his game, but is able to rally his team. Whether he likes it or not, he’s the guy in our secondary.

After he got beat, or perhaps a penalty, I can’t remember which... a camera was panning the sidelines and Peters waved the camera to go elsewhere. He appeared focused on the game and didn’t want any of that.

I like Marcus Peters. I think the guy is a “football player”. He’s going to get on a roll. I believe that.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
That was the maddest that I've seen McVay after a win, and I get it. I didn't know then but after seeing the video of Donald going after Britt when the game was over I'm sure that's one of the main points that McVay was mad about.

I do think that all of the holding and Seahawk trash talking led up to the Rams reacting that way though. If you get held and tackled on defense enough with no calls it's really a crime. Then to say they bludgeoned your defense... yeah that gets under one's skin.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
sure would like to see mcvay say something about the poor officials. I understand that he could get fined but the league needs to know that he will take it to the public if the league does not do something about it