Mcvay Presser 11/2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wish they would put microphones in front of the reporters so we could understand what the hell is going on half the time.

sloramfan

Starter
for those of you that missed that, or didn't watch the bob wag presser...

reporter... "how do you get pressure on a qb that gets the ball out really quickly?"

wags... "um, you play really sticky coverage, and you make him hold on to it, ... if you watched the game last year, (bucs playoff ) they got to him a lot, they affected him a lot"...

our problem this year, was tried to adress, however carolina wasn't dealing... (burns)...

and with gaines getting healthy... you know what? fuck you guys... the season isn't over... draftniks go fuck yourselves!!... not interested, and don't want to here it...

i'm all in... even when the odds are no where near in my favor... it's the rams for me... all day.... every day...

and with our roster, and a little help from above, with injuries and possible noteworthy nobody's ( LT and RB... yes i'm going out on a limb here ) making contributions...

this roster isn't a pile of shit.... footballs just have come nowhere close to bouncing our way...

been through enough games where i wouldn't give up no matter the score(until time made it apparently obvious)...

i just aint goin home...

still slo in S...L...O...

that's code...

go rams

slo

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
wags... "um, you play really sticky coverage, and you make him hold on to it, ... if you watched the game last year, (bucs playoff ) they got to him a lot, they affected him a lot"...

He means the exact opposite of the way Morris makes them play this season?

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I wish they would put microphones in front of the reporters so we could understand what the hell is going on half the time.
Absolutely agree totally annoying can't understand why no one has said anything