McVay Press Conference: "We've got to be ready to go" against Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It comes down to how the offense looks out of the gate, IMO.

This defense feels like it’s about where it needs to be, and the offense is showing similar signs of approaching a peak....

RamWoodie

Legend
I would be most impressed with a thorough, complete Ram victory in ALL phases of this game...BUT...Dallas is mindful the Rams knocked them out of the playoffs last year...and they're really on the ropes since Philly has caught them. A loss could mean it's over for them...just as a loss means it's over for the Rams.

Dallas will bring it...and the Rams MUST match their intensity!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm concerned with Dallas' offense. Ton of weapons and a really good QB. Good line. I feel like it's really important our defense comes out strong in this one. If we fall behind and/or our defense comes out flat it will be very hard to recover.

Other than that I do like the matchup. Think our offense is going to roll pretty good because Dallas just doesn't have guys who want to stop the run and the ones who do are injured.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It comes down to how the offense looks out of the gate, IMO.

This defense feels like it’s about where it needs to be, and the offense is showing similar signs of approaching a peak....

I think the Cowboys are going to struggle to score points. I think they will be held to less than 20.

I can see a final score of 31-17.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
The Rams are controlling the run well on defense and have gotten their run game blocked up well.

I don’t like Dallas when they’re one dimensional.

Good defense and run game travel...10 point win, cautiously.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
I'm concerned with Dallas' offense. Ton of weapons and a really good QB. Good line. I feel like it's really important our defense comes out strong in this one. If we fall behind and/or our defense comes out flat it will be very hard to recover.

Other than that I do like the matchup. Think our offense is going to roll pretty good because Dallas just doesn't have guys who want to stop the run and the ones who do are injured.

If our O sustains drives and can run, our D will be fine. Our O's 3 and outs are what kills our D.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Girls 0
Gurleys 43 hundred
thousand

Cowboys 0, RAMS 430,000. final answer

fearsomefour

Legend
Dak is good with play action and a running game. If the running game struggles he usually becomes pretty average.
He has been better this year.
I’m running right at Quinn and Bennett. Double team and pound that light in the ass DL posers.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We can go on the road and win just about anywhere. For the Rams it's definitely do-or-die time and it's possible the pokes might not be as desperate - but I don't know, they are a good team on a losing streak, at home. They are dangerous enough to embarrass this year's Rams just as well as anybody has when they show up without their shit together.

We don't need a signature Goff game to come out of Dallas with a win, but it sure wouldn't be a bad time for one, ya know?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's obviously easier said than done, but I think we can stymie that offense if we take Zeke and Cooper out of the game. If Ramsey can blanket Cooper and we can slow Zeke down, I think they'll have issues consistently moving the ball.

fearsomefour

Legend
It's obviously easier said than done, but I think we can stymie that offense if we take Zeke and Cooper out of the game. If Ramsey can blanket Cooper and we can slow Zeke down, I think they'll have issues consistently moving the ball.
I like what Houston did vs NE.
Put a CB on the RB out of the backfield. Take away that mismatch.
Match up Ramsey on Cooper.
Slot different guys depending on situation.

socalrams90

Starter
Leave it to Lindsay to be fishing for shit against Gurley at the end of that. She is starting to become annoying.

…..

Legend
I like what Houston did vs NE.
Put a CB on the RB out of the backfield. Take away that mismatch.
Match up Ramsey on Cooper.
Slot different guys depending on situation.
I don’t remember who they played that proved it to me, but I saw Cooper get completely shut down before. I like Ramsey extending respect and keeping away from bulletin material. But he will nuteralize the threat if that’s the way we decide to defend.

TexasRam

Legend
I hope we come out fast tempo and push the ball down the field.

When we setup the run with the pass we are clicking on all
cylinders.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Go Big or Go Home.

If the Rams can't get up for this one and be prepared to beat the crap out of the Cowboys tomorrow, then they aren't who I think they are. Three games left and now it's fire in the belly time, otherwise those final two games are meaningless. Show them that this is just the beginning of our dynasty.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Go Big or Go Home.

If the Rams can't get up for this one and be prepared to beat the crap out of the Cowboys tomorrow, then they aren't who I think they are. Three games left and now it's fire in the belly time, otherwise those final two games are meaningless. Show them that this is just the beginning of our dynasty.

Agree, Rams can rise to the occasion. The Cowboys will be desperate, but that will not make them play better.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don’t remember who they played that proved it to me, but I saw Cooper get completely shut down before. I like Ramsey extending respect and keeping away from bulletin material. But he will nuteralize the threat if that’s the way we decide to defend.
Plus Cooper hasn’t been 100%.