McVay, Prep Football QB!?!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Link doesn't work Dave, how'd you find it?
I just went to the ESPN site on the internet and it was posted their!! Maybe you, or someone else ( management maybe!) can help get it posted!!

Edit; It's in the 4th section scrolling down on their home page!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thanks Faceplant! This is the article I was trying to post!!(y)(y) For some reason I can't get the video to work though. anyone else having that problem!?

Edit; got it working! Nice Video! (y) But you just know SOMEONE IS going to get the bright idea to show it to everyone on the Team!!! And ask the Coach about his PLAYING days!!:D:yess:He had some really nice moves!!

Last edited:

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Great video clips. I never knew McVay was so speedy-fast. Or maybe those HS defenses were just slug-slow. :alien:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Great video clips. I never knew McVay was so speedy-fast. Or maybe those HS defenses were just slug-slow. :alien:
All I could think of, watching this Video is, Why did he never go out for the Pro's!? and This is our New HC!! :wow: